The "Sir" In Sir Russel

Dude Russell works as a Knight at Medevil Times, its a resteraunt with Knights fighting and jousting , hence the "sir",I think there is a link to the place, I will find it and post it.

Bear

Haha! Actually, I saw this restaurant in the movie "The Cable Guy", that one with Jim Carrey, and so...

But I thought that this restaurant was fake... but it wasn't and, it got me astounded 'cause I discovered that Sir Russel worked over there, and... that is just awesome!!! hehehehehe!!!

Originally posted by †Russel Allen†®
Haha! Actually, I saw this restaurant in the movie "The Cable Guy", that one with Jim Carrey, and so...

But I thought that this restaurant was fake... but it wasn't and, it got me astounded 'cause I discovered that Sir Russel worked over there, and... that is just awesome!!! hehehehehe!!!
It's quite real. The only place I know of to see fighting knights. Real cool. Sir Russel does look "knighty."

Originally posted by RequiemX
It's quite real. The only place I know of to see fighting knights. Real cool. Sir Russel does look "knighty."

Yeah, he looks more like some security guy, especially on that Twilight In Olympus photo.

HEY!!!!!! :eek:

Just occured me an idea...

Our X'ers could think of doin' a videoclip from... uhh... The Accolade, for instance... having the Medieval Times as ambience... it would be awesome seeing Mr. Romeo jousting with Sir Allen... "Sir" would kick the riffman's ass... :lol:

Our X'ers could think of doin' a videoclip from... uhh... The Accolade, for instance... having the Medieval Times as ambience... it would be awesome seeing Mr. Romeo jousting with Sir Allen... "Sir" would kick the riffman's ass... :lol:

:headbang:

I'd pay soooo much for a DVD of that. Yea!

Yeah, and I stayed at the hotel 2 buildings down from where he works, and I couldn't talk my co-workers (Disaster Recovery at ComDisco) into going to the show, so they went to NY, and I went HOME.........

J-Dubya

Originally posted by JayDubya
Yeah, and I stayed at the hotel 2 buildings down from where he works, and I couldn't talk my co-workers (Disaster Recovery at ComDisco) into going to the show, so they went to NY, and I went HOME.........

J-Dubya

And that's why ya shoulda contacted me, silly wabbit. I live about 20 minutes away as the crow flies over the George Washington Bridge, and I totally would have gone with you. My best friend and I went once and we cracked ourselves up trying to make Russell laugh. I'm surprised he didn't climb the wall and impale us. :lol:

~Christina

I guess I've been quiet long enough :D

Well last January I got a present from my parents for dinner at Medieval Times with my boyfriend and his brother.. I had kinda sorta forgot Russ worked there..
So we go have a blast drink much (birthdays rule). We sit in our sections and we're cheering for the Blue Knight (YAY Team!)
Ok so they start doing their introductions.. Yay Blue Knight... Then (Cue dramatic music here) The Green Knight comes riding out on his horse and BAM its Sir Russell :). (Manda goes into Fangirl mode). They do their tournament Russ dies :( by the evil evil hands of the Yellow Knight (BOO!).. So anyway after the show, all the knights come out and chill with the guests. And TA-DA
DDManda.jpg

Russell was super cool, mega friendly, and he signed my DWoT :).
The End
-manda

Originally posted by mandaX
I guess I've been quiet long enough :D

Well last January I got a present from my parents for dinner at Medieval Times with my boyfriend and his brother.. I had kinda sorta forgot Russ worked there..
So we go have a blast drink much (birthdays rule). We sit in our sections and we're cheering for the Blue Knight (YAY Team!)
Ok so they start doing their introductions.. Yay Blue Knight... Then (Cue dramatic music here) The Green Knight comes riding out on his horse and BAM its Sir Russell :). (Manda goes into Fangirl mode). They do their tournament Russ dies :( by the evil evil hands of the Yellow Knight (BOO!).. So anyway after the show, all the knights come out and chill with the guests. And TA-DA
DDManda.jpg

Russell was super cool, mega friendly, and he signed my DWoT :).
The End
-manda

HA!!!!!!! JUST GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx, I was about to ask if anyone has any pix of Sir Allen, on a knight's suit! :) Great, thanx!! :)