The Solo From Hell to pay

TheBodomBeachTerror

Im metal till I die!
Dec 24, 2007
MD
:OMG:WHOA FUCK!!! i didn't just hear for the first time or anything but im listening to it right now and I just thought I'd mention it ........It is simply impeccable and the best Broderick solo in my opinion ........I love the alternate picking part that leads up to and how the Briody's rhythm part changes with the lead as the climax arrives! wow, true musicianship right there ....I also love how the solo has its very distinct highs and lows .......like the string skipping parts and the very first super high note after that fast alternate picking..is that really the 24th fret ??? God damn ...Not to say anything about Chris Laseque's talent, but i'll be damned if he can play that (not saying that he can't at all) Just if they happen to go on the road and play hell to pay, I'd like to see him play that solo .....Wow , that is , man, i don't even know what to say ......Bravo, standing ovation to Panzer for that one , someday ill be able to shred like that

That IS a kick-ass solo! This whole ALBUM is my favorite one they did! I think Thane To The Throne is one of the greatest metal albums EVER! I'm not sure how many songs off of that album we'll be playing, but rest assured I'll kick my own ass to make sure I do justice to them! Thanks for your post, and we hope to see you out there in the future.

That IS a kick-ass solo! This whole ALBUM is my favorite one they did! I think Thane To The Throne is one of the greatest metal albums EVER! I'm not sure how many songs off of that album we'll be playing, but rest assured I'll kick my own ass to make sure I do justice to them! Thanks for your post, and we hope to see you out there in the future.

if i am allowed to wish for a song i choose King At A Price!! :)

everyone seems to really like that one.....i thought it was really good too but my personal favourites were bloody crime, face of fear and of course HELL TO PAY

Hey Guys, you're speaking to Chris Lasegue, the one who played on Chain of Command! It's like asking Shinobi if he can throw shurikens, or wondering if Superman can fly! Piece of cake!!!!! RIDE THROUGH THE STORM!

TTTT kicks ass! :kickass: I'm hoping to see you guys sometime soon hopefully in the NY/NJ area:headbang:

Hey Guys, you're speaking to Chris Lasegue, the one who played on Chain of Command! It's like asking Shinobi if he can throw shurikens, or wondering if Superman can fly! Piece of cake!!!!! RIDE THROUGH THE STORM!
Marco, you're cracking me up! Looking forward to seeing you at KIT!