The Song on the Webpage

Ichor

Stingaaa
Nov 3, 2001
Germany
Visit site
hi.... i´m new here.
i often come to the Katatonia homepage only to listen to the background song. i want to know, if it is a regular studiotrack which can be found on a album of Katatonia, or is it just the short sample i hear?! it´s so fucking sad.... i love it.
thx for the help...

I swear we need FAQ somewhere or something. This question has been asked so many times it's actually really humorous..

But just incase anyone else didn't catch the other threads -- the music-loop on katatonia.com was written especially for the site by Anders Nyström.. it's not available anywhere else.

oh, and welcome to the forum!

Originally posted by forlorn soul
I swear we need FAQ somewhere or something. This question has been asked so many times it's actually really humorous..

But just incase anyone else didn't catch the other threads -- the music-loop on katatonia.com was written especially for the site by Anders Nyström.. it's not available anywhere else.

oh, and welcome to the forum!

yeah i agree, this question is asked every few months it seems, its not your fault Ichor as your not to know. anyway welcome to forum. :)

and the FAQ idea sounds good, someone should do that :rolleyes:

thanx for the answers

@ Forlorn Soul:
i read, that you are from daylight dies. i ´ve downloaded the mp3´s at mp3.com and i really like the music. really cool. but i can´t get the CD "Idle" here in germany. so i wanted to ask you, if you can help me?

thx