• Waiting To Die

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feedin' The Charlatan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Serenade For The Dead

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
mattcira said:
The opening riff on darkday is certainly how ALL metal bands should start albums. That track gets my vote....

Is it just me or does Spectral Sorrows have the coolest drum sound, ever?

yeah!! but the 2nd riff of "Jesus Cries" is totaly amazing!!! :headbang:

about drum sound of Spectral Sorrows Dan said once that it is strange drum sound, and seems he don't like it. :lol:

this is a pretty damn good CD...after debating between 3 songs, I choose Lost, overall. A song like that would help balance out the compilation with the slower tempo.

I'm gonna have to vote "Jesus Cries" just for the sounds of the impotent bastard being nailed to the boards at the end and screamin his fuckin' worthless head off. PWN3D!!!! :cool:

If you read the "playlist" threads, you'll see that I'm not alone as one who believes "Waiting to Die" is one of the best tracks, top 3. However, it doesn't look like it's anyone's *favorite* and so it is way under-represented with zero votes thus far. :cry:

Livin' Hell has some absolutely brutal vocals, The Masque is probably the best all-around track, Blood Of My Enemies is probably my favorite cover ever and Across The Fields Of Forever has an AMAZING solo.. I can't choose. :heh: