• Crimson II 2003

Votes: 30 19.4%
  • None!, EoS sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Crimson
Unorthodox
Spectral Sorrows

These 3 easily above the rest, though I do love all the CD's. It wasn't tough to vote for Crimson despite that all three of these are 10's.

all of them amazing. Maybe the best album is "Crimson I" but I pick "Purgatory afterglow" just for "Twilight" one my favourite songs ever.

Ave!
Thank you Dan for makin' such inventive and especially progressive music!! "Purgatory Afterglow" marks a highlight in the history of Melodic Death Metal. Because all songs are hits and the guitarsound is fine-tuned!
:hotjump:

Nothing but Death remains was a turning point for me..

I've loved EoS ever since and can't say that I have ONE favorite album because I have several...

I voted Spectral because it bring up memories of a wild time in my life.

The Spectral Sorrows was one of those rare albums that totally spoke to who and where I was the moment I heard it - it's one of my favourite records of all time, nevermind just of Edge of Sanity. (I have no objective answer to this question)

The Spectral Sorrows was one of those rare albums that totally spoke to who and where I was the moment I heard it - it's one of my favourite records of all time, nevermind just of Edge of Sanity. (I have no objective answer to this question)

Same here. Spectral Sorrows is kind of a magical album.
But I really like the Crimson albums aswell.