Edge of Sanity CD's

Occultor

Versus the world
Nov 2, 2003
Stockholm, SWE
Visit site
Hi.
Been listening to EoS for a time now, but only been owning Purgatory Afterglow. I Really like EoS, and yesterday i bought The Spectral Sorrows.

I like those two cds, and the style of them, so what should i get next? I've been listening to Cryptic a lot and like it, although it doesnt sound like 'TSS' and 'PA'.

Occultor said:
Hi.
Been listening to EoS for a time now, but only been owning Purgatory Afterglow. I Really like EoS, and yesterday i bought The Spectral Sorrows.

I like those two cds, and the style of them, so what should i get next? I've been listening to Cryptic a lot and like it, although it doesnt sound like 'TSS' and 'PA'.

Dude,

Don't you worry about listening to Cryptic for awhile. Go and buy The Unorthodox and Nothing But Death Remains. The Unorthodox will send you straight to HELL! Also, look into picking up Infernal, and the two Crimson epics.

Hail, Never

Never said:
Dude,

Don't you worry about listening to Cryptic for awhile. Go and buy The Unorthodox and Nothing But Death Remains. The Unorthodox will send you straight to HELL! Also, look into picking up Infernal, and the two Crimson epics.

Hail, Never

Haven't heard Unorthodox yet, too bad :p
I've been listening to Infernal too, it's kinda good too, but I like the rawer sounds.