@ the spics!

MegustaMucho said:
I bet he did'nt understant it too... or maybe some parts
I got almost everything, except for the parts that were recorded poorly. I can understand spanish pretty well, even if spoken rapidly :)

Depends on the show. I'm not talking about CNN.

Thing is, we portuguese speakers are known to understand spanish better than the other way round, stop whining and live with it :lol:

EDIT: And besides, I had two years of spanish at school. I might have forgotten most of it when forming sentences, but I still can understand it once I get face to face with it.

BloodyScalpel said:
Depends on the show. I'm not talking about CNN.

Thing is, we portuguese speakers are known to understand spanish better than the other way round, stop whining and live with it :lol:

I can't get a single word of portuguesse but trust me, you have not heard a spanish speaking person speak really fast :p

a friend of my father speaks so fast that I can't understand him sometimes, same when I was in Costa-Rica.

MegustaMucho said:
I can't get a single word of portuguesse but trust me, you have not heard a spanish speaking person speak really fast :p

a friend of my father speaks so fast that I can't understand him sometimes, same when I was in Costa-Rica.
Stop trying to know myself better than me please.

BloodyScalpel said:
Stop trying to know myself better than me please.

dude, use your logic, in the TV, they never speak fast because people would not understand. You have to visit a spanish speaking country to notice the differences

MegustaMucho said:
dude, use your logic, in the TV, they never speak fast because people would not understand. You have to visit a spanish speaking country to notice the differences
like south californa?

MegustaMucho said:
You use your logic. Do you think I've never seen a spanish person? I live in south america ffs. Now stop trying to be a cunt and know me better than me, cause you don't.