The Status of ProgPower USA

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Hello all,

It's been a rough week over here so I wanted to clear the air. I have received numerous emails inquiring about the status of the festival. The show will go on as planned. I truly believe there is sufficient time between now and then for us to begin the healing process & return to some sense of normalcy. Otherwise, terrorism will have won and we may as well never walk out the door again. I have received nothing but positive emails regarding the planned continuance of the show as it will give some folks a chance to celebrate both music & life. That is very important to our online community at the moment. My heart goes out to everyone that has been affected by the tragedy.

As of this writing, no band has canceled their appearance. Things could change between now and then for individual bands, but the show will go on regardless. Replacement bands are in line ready to go at a moment's notice.

In the immortal words of Freddy Mercury..."the show must go on..."

Glenn H
www.progpower.com

Even though attending the festival would be impossible for me, this is great news. I am a huge fan of progressive metal, and you have assembled one of the best lineups for a festival I have ever seen.

Angel Dust
Ark
Balance Of Power
Evergrey
Kamelot
Nightingale
Spiral Architect
Superior
Symphony X
Vanden Plas