The Stigmata Sample on the Vehemence song "NO ONE WINS"

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Hey guys, just thought I would use this message board more often to spread, news, thoughts ect. I wanted to bring attention that two other great bands have used the same sample we did. We were the 1st ones to use the Stigmata "Blood Of Christ Sample". I wondered if God Dethroned would have not of used it on there song Ravenous - 01 - Swallow The Spikes song, if I had gave a copy to Buddy Tony Loreno a Thougts From Which I Hide Disc. We use the sample on Track 5 of our 1st self released disc on No One Wins. I added stereo effects to it, taking out the background music instead of using a flat, sample. Another great band called Burden of Grief uses it on their new Burden Of Grief-On Darker Trails album on track 06 called Stigmata. Samples have been reuses many of times in different ways which is very cool to remind us of those crazy sick movies. I also wanted to mention that we do a cover of Metallica-Master of Puppets like no other. Lets say we use a different approch to the song in rythem. Sooner or later we will record it in a studio, but for now we will keep it in the coffin.
s-102.jpg

ravenous.jpg

coverdarkerA.jpg

yeah that was a while back...i originally got one of your demo tapes from a guy you used to work with like 4 years ago...i wish i could find that fukking tape

you guys did a cover for master of puppets?! oh shit, i would pay millions to see that. i got a video on the computer of dream theater doing master of puppets. they did it better than metallica, if you don't count the singer. he can't sing like james hettfeild.

I still have to learn it, but from what I have heard it is a brutal version of the song, with stronger drummer patterns to it. Its just not excaly the same, its different-we will work on that along with some other songs that are kick ass in metal form-
Gorefest-Reality is When You Die
and Depeche Mode-Blasphamous Rumors

Gorefest??? We used to do that one too. That was one of the first songs we learned, and we played it at our first show.... back in the day! Depeche Mode would be cool to do, just cuz it sounds so different from the original. But do you really think that we are gonna get around to doing these covers anytime soon? Doubt it.