The Stupid Question Thread =) !!!

All I can say is what a fucking waste... all pussy ass cocksucking hunters need to be thrown into a pit with all the animals they've every killed... and then be mauled/eaten alive. That's justice!

Also, I think anyone with ex-military experience, especially marskmen, who have nothing better to do, should get paid to track jungles/forests and assasinate poachers. Honestly.

Reactions: Roel
damn..

russia1.jpg

My question:

Why people are so fucking moron ?!?!

All I can say is what a fucking waste... all pussy ass cocksucking hunters need to be thrown into a pit with all the animals they've every killed... and then be mauled/eaten alive. That's justice!

Also, I think anyone with ex-military experience, especially marskmen, who have nothing better to do, should get paid to track jungles/forests and assasinate poachers. Honestly.
That is so true!

I'd give you rep for this, because it's very interesting and I agree with you. We'd need somebody who has no remorse either or put the animal rights workers to real use in the field, rather than civil terrorism by using explosives at peoples doorsteps.