THE SWORD - Age of Winters

JayKeeley said:
It says doors 8pm, show 9pm. It's $12 at the door.

The Sword are on first. I'll be in the city anyway so I can meet you anywhere pretty much.

Maybe I'll work from NYC on Friday, I can wear jeans and shit so...

I'll have my car there, so we can just meet up for some grub & a couple of pints before the show, and either take the subway over into Brooklyn or go get my car and park for free on a Brooklyn side street (easy as pie after 7 PM over there).

We'll work it out during the week, yeah?

MadeInNewJersey said:
you're just jealous

actually, you should totally come down and get stone cold sworded with JayK & me :)

I really should. I just work stupid hours and am lazy otherwise. Motherfucker, you were only 30-40 minutes away from me and you still couldnt give a nikkuh a call to chill. Fuck off nowadays Gugs. :tickled:

2 weeks back, when I supposed to call you, I met her and we hit it off, but due to "bad timing," we couldn't well, you know.

Knowing I'd see her again the next week (just this past Wed-Fri), I was pretty much all about seeing her and nothing else. It paid off. :cool:

Fuck it, I just made the order...

682136.jpg

370634.jpg

466204.jpg

126234.jpg

612115.jpg

446028.jpg

86668.jpg

Evening music that doesn't require for me to "plug in those damn headphones!!". :tickled:

I probably would've given you that QotSA for a fair price dude! Great job on that Shins album though, and I've heard that might be the best Flaming Lips album too. Never heard any of the others.

You got some great stuff. That Buckley is one of my favorite albums. Surprised to see The Shins on there, but they're a cool band. I can't decide if I like that one more than their first one or not.

MadeInNewJersey said:
I probably would've given you that QotSA for a fair price dude! Great job on that Shins album though, and I've heard that might be the best Flaming Lips album too. Never heard any of the others.
The Soft Bulletin is a good Flaming Lips album as well. But I prefer Yoshimi.

JayKeeley said:
I didn't even know you were selling QotSA! Was it on your trade list thread list thingy?

To be fair, no it wasn't, but I'm really not much of a fan of them. Had I known you were considering this, I could probably have been persuaded to toss it your way. Sorry man.