the theft of Pink Floyd

amazing story that first article! and what a scam actually!
I have all PF records up to and including The Wall and play them all the time.

Roger you my man you know what I'm sayin' ...

As far as I know they've only done 2 studio albums since he left, the last one almost 12 years passed, not really sure, isn't that about all the evidence needed?

Fucking excellent articles.!. Yes did a gobshite manoeuvre in 79 recruiting 'The Buggles' (famous for 'Video Killed The Radio Star') and continued using the name even though they turned into a crock of pop-shite with no resemblance to the 70s boundary-pushing spiritual prog rock band that they used to be. They went even further in the 80s by recruiting a South African guitarist singer songwriter to write and play 'Pomp-Rock' anthems for them in the style of 'Foreigner' and gerneral AOR ball-shit. Sadly though a name that pulls in thousands of guaranteed dollars is worth using even if you have to feign artistic integriy along the way

i believed that they should have stick together cause roger's, gilmour's solos and floyd albums without roger never reached the quality of Pink Floyd albums like meddle, dark side of the moon or soundtracks like more and obscured by the clouds.

Morpheus said:
i was wondering the same, though no strange pics of Roger were included....

paul-roger-waters.jpg