the favorite pink floyd

Its very hard to pick just one song and even one album. It changes all the time. Comfortably Numb just is a very special song for me and I love The Final Cut, it's such an awesome album. Ummagumma is very cool as well.

Watched The Wall with commentary by Waters and Gerald Scarfe this morning trying to stay awake, was actually quite interesting. They hadn't seen the movie for yearrs, so it was crap jokes mixed with technical explanations, anecdotes and at times brutal honesty from Waters about the autobiographical parts. Glad this thread had me do that. And they made no effort hiding their less than warm relationship with Alan Parker haha, Gerald asked "so should we discuss our relationship with Alan here?" and Waters shouts "WHAT RELATIONSSHIP" haha.

Some of Waters' more on topic anecdotes: Bob Geldof hated Pink Floyd's music and only did the film because his agent told him too, yet Waters complimented what a fine job he did. Thoughts on loss in childhood leading to a endency to define oneself through the relationship with others, instead of one's own character etc. thoughts on whether the exposure of the darker sides in societ (like pedophelia) will lead to a breaking of the cycle and finally an end of this, Scarfe argued the biological aspect etc.

Was quite interesting, entertaining and funny in a good blend.