The "Things that Are Metal as Hell" thread...

Yeah, I know the movies youre talkin about!Dellamorte Dellamore is good(do you know is inspired by a really famous italian comic, Dylan Dog?)but there is another one called Nero from the same guy who invented the subject (Tiziano Sclavi) that is even better in my opinion.

Heheh Dylan Dog? No, I didn't know that but many of my favorite Zombie movies are from your country!'

NP: Darkane-Distress

Im glad!Talking bout new movies it seems The Ring its pretty good from the opinions of many.Do you know bout it?
Bout metal things, I have a good one.Last night Ive been drinkin like a crazy and my sleep was tormented by several strange dreams.The most strange was the one with Olli in my house playing cards with my grandmother and refusing limoncello(a lemon liqueur she prepares)for "he was too drunk to go on drinking"!My mind is fading really away... !

one time a friend of mine was trying to convince me that he was metal because he listened to soulfly. he played some song called jumpdafuckup or something, and i was like, that's crap, how can something with lyrics like that be anything but nu metal? and then he said, no! they make fun of korn, they hate nu metal, theyre metal! and i said, you are a sucker for false image, you dont know anything about real metal. so i put on Behemoth's Decade of Therion and he literally cowered, it was damn funny. that was rather metal

MAX CAVALARA IS A BIG SELL OUT!!!! SEPULTURA FUCKING RULED AND THEN HE BETRAYED US ALL!!! AND AT THAT SEPULTURA DIDNT EVEN STAY COOL THEY JUST GOT THAT OTHER GUY AND HE FUCKED IT UP BIG!!! MAX CAVALARA SUCKS!!! AND POSERS SUCK TOO!!

M. said:
one time a friend of mine was trying to convince me that he was metal because he listened to soulfly. he played some song called jumpdafuckup or something, and i was like, that's crap, how can something with lyrics like that be anything but nu metal? and then he said, no! they make fun of korn, they hate nu metal, theyre metal! and i said, you are a sucker for false image, you dont know anything about real metal. so i put on Behemoth's Decade of Therion and he literally cowered, it was damn funny. that was rather metal

yeah that behemoth song crushes ears and nu-metal fans alike
sgrin.gif

have you seen the video for it btw? now that's a good metal video, just nergal growling out his fury in front of some strange and fast-changing historical pictures.

Abyssic Torment said:
HAHAHAHA Destroying nativity scenes!!! THat's fucking beautiful. High-tops are metal...as well as ripped-up jeans and Exodus backpatches..

One of the best Jobs my friend and I did was this lady's house who had complained about my friends music playing too loudly. We stole her baby jesus and the next day we played football with it and eventually tore the head off. Then that night we went back and found she had replaced the christ with a doll, so we took that and replaced it with the headless jesus with some fake blood on it. She never put out a nativity scene after that.

deth2naturalice said:
One of the best Jobs my friend and I did was this lady's house who had complained about my friends music playing too loudly. We stole her baby jesus and the next day we played football with it and eventually tore the head off. Then that night we went back and found she had replaced the christ with a doll, so we took that and replaced it with the headless jesus with some fake blood on it. She never put out a nativity scene after that.

:lol: