THE thread for people who don't wanna get their asses banned

COBHC Webmaster

COBHC Webmaster
Jun 25, 2005
www.cobhc.com
A general note to everyone on this board :
You guys have every right to post on this board and yes you also are allowed to have an your opinion. However, there is a difference between stating your opinion and terrorizing the board. Feel free to post whatever you want on the off-topic forum but I'd advise you AYDY-crybabies to stay out of normal threads on the COB discussion forum where people are actually trying to have a conversation.

You have been warned.

hm....does that mean 'stop bashing aydy, it's ruining the band's image' or am I getting it completely wrong?
Just a question...

COBHC Webmaster said:
A general note to everyone on this board :
You guys have every right to post on this board and yes you also are allowed to have an your opinion. However, there is a difference between stating your opinion and terrorizing the board. Feel free to post whatever you want on the off-topic forum but I'd advise you AYDY-crybabies to stay out of normal threads on the COB discussion forum where people are actually trying to have a conversation.

You have been warned.

Just remember, a lot of us have been here longer than you and have kept this forum alive.

I think this forum has a foundation.
The fans who have been here for years, built up the community and contributed to the band and helped it grow.
Stopping our opinions of a shit CD is just pathetic...

Since CoB are so american, why not give us the freedom of speech that was written into the declaration of independance.

I don't know either, it just doesn't make sense that there is a declaration of public freedom in the declaration of independence :loco:
That is something from constitutions...
--
prison break lol :lol: