The free violence thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerve

Record Collector
Aug 1, 2006
The Great Cold Distance
As probably many of you, I was really disappointed when the Battle of the Members thread was deleted. So, I'd like to offer anybody here the last possibility to entertain themselves :

PUT THE NAMES OF EVERYBODY YOU REALLY HATE ON THIS BOARD, AND TELL US WHY. DO NOT HESITATE TO PUT INSULTS, SEX, DRUGS AND BLOOD ON THIS THREAD.

But do it fast, for it's certainly gonna be locked and me banned in a few hours ! It's now a matter of time, be proud to prove a last time that as all your little friends here, you're a monster and you spend your whole life on internet just to hurt and flame other people !!

This thread is sponsored by the National Games Federation​

I'm actually quite dissapointed about the fact that when everybody is telling every single second that ''ooh interwebz is serious business lulz I don't care'' then there's so much whining about a stupid single thread. What the fuck does it matter if some random people you don't know from the internet are sending you to the HOS on an internet forum? Just play and have fun or leave, but don't make such a mess of such a stupid thing.

I could mention a name now... but naaaah, I won't.

But another person here, who I really don't like is Knarfi of course, because he didn't do whatever he promised last weekend and he didn't want to go to the playground with me, bawww. :(

I could mention a name now... but naaaah, I won't.

But another person here, who I really don't like is Knarfi of course, because he didn't do whatever he promised last weekend and he didn't want to go to the playground with me, bawww. :(

Hey :erk: i promised:
to go to the horse - we did
to walk with the dog in a forest - we did
a massage - we did
pfft. and i said we could go to the plaything but you said we should maybe not waste our last few minutes with that :mad:

JOE IS A FAGGOT HE IS GAY AND I'M GLAD HE'S BANNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

JOE IS A FAGGOT HE IS GAY AND I'M GLAD HE'S BANNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I actually dislike Joe. Seriously.

Last night, I was in my bed still thinking about the motherfucking internet (I wasn't touching myself) when I thought "I really want to do a "Off-Topic - The Subject!" and post things about people on the board."

So I'll also use this thread to share my love for certain current member: Dred, Nerve, Snowy, Swabs, Knarfi, Erni, Nick, Jose, Vegard, Leandro, Nikki... :oops: LOVES U GHUYS!

FUCK THE OTHERS :mad: Especially Kevin.

another flaming thread... just what we need. :rolleyes:

padlock.jpg

By the way, I'm the one that deleted it. Simply because immature asses cannot learn to shut their mouths, and it's causing people to lose what they like.

"This is why we can't have nice things".

Seriously, I like the idea of this place being better, but when people troll continuously and fuck shit up, it's like laughing in our faces and saying we suck. I can understand why Bob and Deron gave up.

Someone, seriously make a thread with stuff you want changed, please. I'll look it up when I get back from work. If you have anything to say about the deletion of the thread, IM me or PM me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.