THE thread for people who don't wanna get their asses banned

easily said...the webmaster is a fag. no one likes him. he sucks at his job. he should do everyone a favor and go work for a emo rock forum or something. either over here, or over there, he would still be dealing with cry baby pansies...what do ya got to lose mr webmaster? by the way, no i am not crying about dumbasses on this board, and neither is anyone else. just simply pointing out how stupid they are and laughing at their ignorance. come on, when you say shit like alexi is the greatest guitar player of all time and that he could own Yngwie Malmsteen, and other classic shredders......you're just asking for it.

Jani Laiho said:
easily said...the webmaster is a fag. no one likes him. he sucks at his job. he should do everyone a favor and go work for a emo rock forum or something. either over here, or over there, he would still be dealing with cry baby pansies...what do ya got to lose mr webmaster? by the way, no i am not crying about dumbasses on this board, and neither is anyone else. just simply pointing out how stupid they are and laughing at their ignorance. come on, when you say shit like alexi is the greatest guitar player of all time and that he could own Yngwie Malmsteen, and other classic shredders......you're just asking for it.

so what should he do in your opinion?
stop bashing him and enjoy posting almost everything you like. you wont get a board like this everywhere
FUCKIN PISSER

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
Hey Webführer! Look at meeeeeee!!!!!1111!!!!!one!!!!!1
ok that was funny though :)

edit: yeah btw.. why don't you check the SOB board if you think the UM cobhc-webmaster is gay?

I agree with Webmaster, even though some don't like AYDY-album, stop whining about it. And it's not ruining the bands imago... Atleast they have the guts to try something new.

the AYDY haters, i guess thats what people refer us as, "bitch and moan" about "fanboys" okay....if im not mistaken, hasnt your "great" webmaster perform his share of bashing people on this board afew times too? yeah, i think he has. i give him credit though, he has a lot of balls being a new webmaster and making thread about people getting their asses banned, that have been here longer than he has. but the bottom line is, it would be much appreciated if this douchebag took his hypocricy elsewhere.

Hatemecrew said:
I agree with Webmaster, even though some don't like AYDY-album, stop whining about it. And it's not ruining the bands imago... Atleast they have the guts to try something new.
i'll have to disagree with that
it's not because a guy has the guts to eat 10 pounds of elephant shit and dive in a pool of aidetic blood that i should respect him :p

and if the band's image is ruined, it's their duty to record a good and kickass new album to gather audiences again.

Not considering american audiences though, to gather them they have to release AYDY2 :p

there are plenty of americans who loved bodom LONG before AYDY.....us veteran Bodom fans are NOT responsible for the average 14 year old alexi wannabes:p :p :p