THE thread for people who don't wanna get their asses banned

Everyone knows that when tr00 people do solos, they put their feet on the monitor.
So you can hang the guitar way low and be a 6r1m m3t4lh34d

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Jokes out of people who like AYDY, yeah.

What you pussies need to do is learn to make jokes about us then, are you too stupid to do that and just whine to the webmaster?

All I've seen people do since I've been on these boards(which hasn't been to long but I used to read them before I made an account anyways) was either whine and complain about the Webmaster or whine and complain about AYDY. No I'm not a fangirl but I do like AYDY. Not as much as the other albums but I still like it. Saying it sucks and saying you don't like it is two different things. Theres no need of bashing people who like the CD or bashing the webmaster. Either way these way to much going on about AYDY. well not as much now as before, and I know im a bit late on this thread but oh well.

COBHC16 said:
Man this band is the greatest band ever; the music is awesome the guitar melodies, harmonics, solos, are in-F******-credible and on-F******-believable.
I saw them play once it was awesome!!! Too bad it was so short, well atleast thats how it felt to me. lol
I mean i respect the band for the music cause unlike everything else it takes me days to learn Alexi's parts, the greatest composer even, Yngwie Malmsteen, Bach are nobodies compared to this dude.

Well rock on!!! and better come to NYC or else lol
Rock on

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eauheauae what do you think why are those parts called 'classical'? (you know what I mean if you know their old stuff)
idiot :tickled:

(sorry the thread was closed I couldn't answer there)