THE THUNDER DOME

So glad the guy is having fun. Obviously being in a death metal band for 30 years pays off, the guy seems to have a decent size place and some fun toys.

Reactions: redfly
I actually thought those videos would have been filmed before lockdown/shutdown/whateverdown and they just released them sporadically. Either way Gene and his missus could have taken a video of him singing in the shower given the water theme :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah almost just like that! I think Testament is a little too laid back with NB. I get emails from them and you should see the stuff they put out for other bands. Bands that I know don't sell what Testament does and aren't nearly as good or respected in the community.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah it does seem weird. Even on FB bands like Testament, F&J, Exodus and Death Angel get almost nothing. Testament posts a bit more than the others but bands like Overkill, Ozzy, Obituary and others post nearly everyday, even bands like Municipal Waste and Evil Invaders post multiple times a week. It just seems like some bands are falling behind.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah when they own everything you put your name too and dictate how much your own creation is actually worth to you it's difficult to feel sorry for labels.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I also wonder if DD's refused to pay him and that's why he needs to do online vids :)

Reactions: redfly