THE THUNDER DOME

Yeah I wouldn't want to do it.
A mate of mind killed a woman who didn't give way to him in a truck about 15 years go, he saw every part of the accident and knew it was going to happen 20 seconds before she did but he couldn't avoid it. No idea how he got over that but he was back driving within a week.

Although I've seen too many accidents, and the aftermath of too many accidents thankfully I was never in one. I honestly don't know what I'd have done if it had been me.

Reactions: redfly
I love his intro about technology :)

He's taking requests, he doesn't care if the camera makes him look like a lefty or if the song is wrong he's just having fun

This is part one, the one above is part 2.

Strangely enough this is what is written on part 2.

Part two of Friday fun- I let people request songs - whether I played them correct or not - doesn’t matter- I was having fun- but for some reason FB is muting the “music” from one of the “jam songs” - my guess maybe the Metallica or Slayer tune I played - wow I guess FB big brother is always watching!!!! And in case you ARE watching - I play in Overkill and Shadows Fall so technically it IS my property and I should be allowed to play it at full volume

Wasn't anything much in the article accompanying this on Blabber, but here is the drum cam vid.

Edit: Oh I'm posting the Blabber link just for the comments about him playing a song he didn't record. Because no one in any band has ever played the drums to a song they didn't record :)
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/e...of-deathamphetamine-performance-from-wroclaw/

Awesome! I guess I forgot Paul was on that album. But what is the fucking point in that comment? Seriously. What was the point? Stupid.

Reactions: Slammed
This is part one, the one above is part 2.

Strangely enough this is what is written on part 2.

Part two of Friday fun- I let people request songs - whether I played them correct or not - doesn’t matter- I was having fun- but for some reason FB is muting the “music” from one of the “jam songs” - my guess maybe the Metallica or Slayer tune I played - wow I guess FB big brother is always watching!!!! And in case you ARE watching - I play in Overkill and Shadows Fall so technically it IS my property and I should be allowed to play it at full volume

Ok more to tonight's list :kickass:

Awesome! I guess I forgot Paul was on that album. But what is the fucking point in that comment? Seriously. What was the point? Stupid.

Yeah I didn't automatically consider who the drummer on the record was either, but the comment had me laughing instantly.

People just have to be snarky bitches all the damn time. You can't just enjoy something.

Edit: I've wondered the last few times I've listened to SHKM why I like the drums on Exhibit B way way better but I didn't think about it being Bostaph..because I completely forgot he was it.
I guess my point is I never realized how more I like Hunting's drums.

Last edited:
People just have to be snarky bitches all the damn time. You can't just enjoy something.

Edit: I've wondered the last few times I've listened to SHKM why I like the drums on Exhibit B way way better but I didn't think about it being Bostaph..because I completely forgot he was it.
I guess my point is I never realized how more I like Hunting's drums.

Oh that's for damn sure. And today's climate it's getting worse, I wasn't sure that was even possibly but they are proving me wrong..

What?? Hunting played drums? He played on album? Can he play anything else?
(Oh if I'm not being silly I agree :) )

Oh that's for damn sure. And today's climate it's getting worse, I wasn't sure that was even possibly but they are proving me wrong..

What?? Hunting played drums? He played on album? Can he play anything else?
(Oh if I'm not being silly I agree :) )
By the way those are pretty cool Bittner vids. I wish more people did this. I like that he's just having fun and sharing it. And damn the drums on that first song were nice. I think that was Shadows Fall?

Yeah it is cool to watch, even if he can't work technology :)

The first one I posted which was part 2 is Shadows and Overkill because he wanted to play something he played on to see if FB (or big brother) was muting the music.

Maybe the person who muted his music on Slayer and Metallica was that commentor from Blabber who was surprised Tom could play Paul's Exodus

Yeah it is cool to watch, even if he can't work technology :)

The first one I posted which was part 2 is Shadows and Overkill because he wanted to play something he played on to see if FB (or big brother) was muting the music.

Maybe the person who muted his music on Slayer and Metallica was that commentor from Blabber who was surprised Tom could play Paul's Exodus
:lol: yeah maybe!

Given the number of people out there using FB to post videos like his I wonder how they even chose his to mute. He must be one of millions of musos out there throwing shit up on FB right now.