THE THUNDER DOME

I'm not sure if they are going for a theatrical release or not. I know plenty of movies were held back because numbers in cinemas were low, but I'm not sure this was ever going to be one of those movies. I got the impression it was going to be more than just a release on Youtube video, but I'm not sure what other timing issues there may be because I thought it was pretty much finished at the start of this year.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
It's been talked about enough over the last year. You'd think they could at least ballpark it. Maybe they're getting better stories from Jr that he was holding back before! :D

Reactions: Neptune
when-youre-driving-drunk-blast-def-leppard-on-your-car-29909723.png

Reactions: redfly
I know! I feel ashamed of myself for posting it. But at least I didn't post the one that said...

"Anyone who used both hands to air drum to Def Leppard is an ass!" :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I heard something about smoke from one coast is being pushed across the country to the other coast. Haven't seen any pics or anything but it made me think of that time the volcano (Etna or one of those big ones) erupted and the smoke and crap slowly made it's way around the entire world closing airports and stuff.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I wish I could upload. But this site never lets me. Everything is too big and I don't know how to remedy that because I know nothing about this stuff!
But it was really bad this morning. Right now we're having wicked (no Boston accent) thunderstorms.

Yeah I remember that. Those shots of all that was crazy.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed