THE THUNDER DOME

Meth comes in colours?

Haha, you wont know how wrong your statements were until you've woken to a million hillbillies disagreeing with you! Thankfully though it will only be badly typed words and you wont have to try and decipher that drunken missing tooth dialect they all talk with :)

Reactions: redfly
I've never watched Breaking Bad. I don't know if I should or not.

It's the only time bright has ever been used in a conversation about hillbillies :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah I can't remember if his MS diagnosis was a private thing either or if it was one of those illnesses everyone knew about and kind of expected the worst.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Damn, I'll have to recite all 7 minutes for you!
Nah fuck that. I reckon because it was a Cameo Gene's requested it be pulled because they only paid a personal fee and not a commercial fee.

Basically he was asked three questions.
What he's most proud of: Answer everything he's done, he doesn't see a black spot anywhere in his career and loves every album and every project for different reasons. Most of those reasons are that he got to play, but he also reckons that everyone he's worked with has been great and he's always learnt so much.

I think he was also asked who influenced him: Answer, just name a drummer. He mentions quite a few by name but in general he says he finds inspiration from all sorts of drummers whether it's a beat, a roll, all sorts of things.

And he was asked what he's doing. Answer: We know about Twitch and Cameo, he's also talking about anniversaries for the Atomic Clock, but he's currently rehearsing for a Dark Angel gig, and spending the bulk of his time writing the new album. He's also going to be involved in the Metal Apocalypse movie, although he says it's not a soundtrack but it will be a bunch of songs and possibly a tour. And he's very close to letting the world know what he's been doing with Laura which he claims he is very excited about because it's some of the most insane drumming he's ever done.