THE THUNDER DOME

Yeah from what I remember reading in his books he had quite a few instructional things done. I think it was mentioned that he had plans to release them on YT, along with the videos of him building stuff, but none of it happened,

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah it's strange, in his book he spoke so much about the things he was doing once he got over all the Megadeth shit and that was everything from playing, to building a house to mountain bike riding. He was struggling a little bit with the idea of recording everything but he was still getting through it for social media and had from memory amassed quite a bit of stuff. If they do just jam it all together it's going to be strange

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Are those drums gold or silver?
His drum cam footage is pretty damn good, they could make the entire doco just drum play throughs :)

Reactions: redfly
Haha right? A goldish-silver?
Yeah the footage is really good. Man I wish they would just release the instruction vid separately.
I think this is the video he responded to me on Googleplus. That was a cool day!

Reactions: Slammed
Silverish-gold? Another of life's conundrums!
I wonder if any instructional videos will ever be released.
You have all the star talking to you, or signing things, or answering your questions!!

Lol it is. Is there a chemist in the house?!
I really hope so. Nick shot so much film I don't know why they can't do both but separately. And I
think it would be better for his legacy.

You know I just shoot out honest messages and hope for the best not expecting anything. A lot of times I am happily surprised. I think I got two
responses from Nick. :worship:

No, but there is one down the street :p
I'd like to see it separate too, because I doubt it's about money for them so releasing it doesn't need to break records.

I don't comment on any of those platforms so I can't get anyone to talk to me :(

Do they have that blue meth? :tickled:
Yeah I'm with you on that.

Lol. It's probably a good thing. I might wake up to a thousand notifications from angry hillbillys. May have been a mistake to comment :lol:. But fuck him!