THE THUNDER DOME

Gary posted this on Insta

The show last night at the Fox Theater was an Exodus moment for the ages. My brother Tom Hunting making his Bay Area return, showing his destructive drumming power, and also showing the scars of his battle. The response given to him was awe inspiring. Goosebumps were achieved. Felt so great to play, and to play a couple of new songs! We handed an hour long beat down, and the beatings WILL continue. This is a promise.
Tom Hunting.jpg

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
That powder stuff he drinks must really work, he's going to fade into nothing soon!

Damn he makes that song look easy though. Not that I'm an expert drummer but I certainly couldn't double kick in boots like he wears, my knees and ankles would fall off :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I'd buy that for a dollar :)

This is what I want the sound track to the Nick doco to sound like. No one can imagine what music he wanted to his drums, no one can sit there and do justice to his past playing by writing stuff today. It's a doco about a drummer let the drums do the talking not some pop star and his new band.

Yeah those 'speed painter' guys are pretty trippy with they way they do things. It's amazing how much the picture resembles nothing until that one moment and suddenly it's impossible to see anything else. Takes a special skill to paint something upside down :)

My daughter picked that it was upside fairly early and she doesn't know who Nick is. She's gone off now to study how speed painters do it.