the TITS thread

clik me ye facking kants

A001W420F.jpg

reminds me of someone that used to come here :lol:

A001W345F.jpg

A001W346F.jpg

:lol:

Jesus Zupi clone thats just such a good find :OMG: i have an obsession with bagheads and i must say those are dirty berds yakkkk, but very interesting to look at :zombie:

Susie said:
Jesus Zupi clone thats just such a good find :OMG: i have an obsession with bagheads and i must say those are dirty berds yakkkk, but very interesting to look at :zombie:

hehe, hey can you see those posted here or the bottom 3 on the site? theyve disappeared on my side o_O

heres one i found that will take you back Susie

http://angeladam.com/video/OldRavesAndPartiesVideoIndex.html

this guy surely got around hehe

Etaoin said:
hmmm...
I expected something to happen
I wonder if her boobs are natural, or implants?

it was happening the whole time :cool:

if those are implants, it must have been done by the best surgeon in the world :worship:

Etaoin said:
hmmm...
I expected something to happen
I wonder if her boobs are natural, or implants?
You can usually tell if they're unnatural by looking at the rest of the body and see if they have the actual chest size (ribcage) to support those glorious boobs.Then look at her hips and see if the boobs just look out of place.
Also when she pushes them up you would see the outline of the top of the implants,you don't on that video.

Lord_Of_This_World said:
You can usually tell if they're unnatural by looking at the rest of the body and see if they have the actual chest size (ribcage) to support those glorious boobs.Then look at her hips and see if the boobs just look out of place.
Also when she pushes them up you would see the outline of the top of the implants,you don't on that video.
evidently you are a connoisseur ;)