The calling Hawk thread.

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Where is the almighty bird of prey? I haven's seen Hawk posting since he returned from vacation.

So this is the official HEY HAWK thread.:p

I exchanged a short mail with Hawk a few days ago. He told me he was doing some interviews for a new job, probably closer to his home as he was teaching in a school far from where he lives. So I think he needs some time to prepare and search for that.

Fangface said:
Bring back the old fart !!!!!

That says it all! :)

I hope as he's interviewing for new jobs that he let's them know he is a member of this forum.... he'll have them begging him to work for them. :)

Hawk said:
One old fart reporting for duty!! :)

HAAAAAAWWWWWK!:wave: How was the interview? Left them stone cold? ;)

We miss ya man, as soon as you can rejoin us in the army of the Geriatric Metalheads :p

Troyanasy said:
Welcome back
Did you get the song I sent you??????
I did! But I still have to listen to it. Like the lazy ass old dude I am. Right after my visit on this board I'll do it and send you a message back.

Thanks man. You rule!

Wyvern said:
HAAAAAAWWWWWK!:wave: How was the interview? Left them stone cold? ;)

We miss ya man, as soon as you can rejoin us in the army of the Geriatric Metalheads :p
I have no idea how I did. I'll just have to wait and see. Right now I am here to stay. I've had a great holliday. Now it time to go into the meatgrinder again :D

Hehe
Piledriver bass player is passed out in my lair.
He thought Balls To The Walls was Accept At best??
So I crankkk BREAKER!!!! Icicle brains...Bicycle Chains

Love Chile

Kiss my arm... or something like that. Actually thats the censored version. I have the original uncensored verion on vinyl. Accept were my favorite live band in 81/82.

Too bad they are not together anymore.

Hawk said:
Kiss my arm... or something like that. Actually thats the censored version. I have the original uncensored verion on vinyl. Accept were my favorite live band in 81/82.

Too bad they are not together anymore.

BREAKER is THE MASTERWORK

Well in My Opinion hahaha