Candlemass - "Candlemass"

Dream Theater - "Octavarium"
Shadow Gallery - "Room V"
Cryonic Temple - "In Thy Power"
Bruce Dickinson - "Tyranny Of Souls"
Sentenced - "The Funeral Album"

one in transit :D

No-Mercy said:
alright i know you're probably going to laugh, but be that was it may, whats haul?

Not Laughing at all. Haul refers to your latest musical type purchases. I posted it elsewhere but here's my latest:

Circus Maximus: The 1st Chapter
Scariot: Strange to Numbers
Symphorce: Twice Second
Symphorce: PhorcefulAhead
Evergrey: DVD

JUNE 2005 haul:

Candlemass - Candlemass

Glenn Hughes - Insence and Peaches

Rush
Hemispheres
A Farewell to Kings
Presto
Grace Under Pressure
Roll the Bones
Test For Echo
Different Stages
Vapor Trails
Signals
Permanant Waves
Moving Pictures

kittybeast said:
Wyvern, is that this weeks, month or years haul? :p

2005 only, JD said he had some months to post so I did the same. From now on will be on recent acquired basis only. :D

Back To The Start- megadeth
Chapter V- hammerfall
Sonic Firestorm- dragonforce
Octavarium- dream theater
Black Halo- kamelot
Touched By The Crimson King- demons & wizards
Grime vs. Grandeur- falconer
Alive In Athens- iced earth
Madhouse- anthrax
V- symphony x
Tyr- black sabbath
Tyranny Of Souls- bruce dickinson
Thundersteel- Riot

thats so far this year

I wasnt shittin when I said I had several Months to report to y'all! This dates back to March

Amorphis - Far from the sun ...hahaha This album does nothing for me
loco.gif

Exciter - Kill After Kill

Finntroll - Nattfodd

Prong - The Cleansing

Six Feet Under - Graveyard Classics 2

Angra - Angels Cry
Angra - Holy Land .... Talk about your whimpy Power Metal.. if they werent playing PPVI I prolly wouldnt have bought these
Borknagar - Quintessence ... I love Bork! Not as much without Vintersorg on Vox though
Grand Facade - Fields of thought ...PURE CRAP!
Hate Theory - WW3 ... havnt heard this yet
Katatonia - Tonights Decision... Dont quite know what to think of them
MD 45 - The Craving ... original version with Lee Ving on Vox .. and its pretty damn good actually!
My Ruin - The Horror of Beauty ... havnt heard this one yet either
Nocturnal Rites - Tales of Mystery and Imagination ... Not bad kinda Mediocre Power Metal
Rykers - Life's a Gamble... Havnt heard this yet either
Radiation 4 - Wonderland ... I have no clue WTF this is!
Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos ... Eh theyre ok ... but I dont really know if I like em
Wasp - KillFuckDie.. Already Owned this one BUT its still great!
Warrior Soul - Salutations from the Ghetto Nation ... these guys arent bad at all! Excellent Hard Rock!

Fission - Crater ... yet another band with the Great Vintersorg on Vocals ... this one is Highly Recomended! Excellent Vocals with some of the best guitar work Mr.V has layed vocals over!

KAMELOT - The Black Halo
William Shakespear - Hamlet

Speed/Kill/Hate - Acts of Insanity ... 3 parts Overkill Dave,Derek and Tim with a Screamer this Cd Kicks some ass if you want some Brutal take no prisoners East Coast Thrash Metal ... but it maybe way to much for the casual listener :)

Crotalis - Machines of Doom ... A thrash band From Mass practically right in my Back yard. These Guys kicked ass Live and gave me and my buddy each a free copy of the album, They do a cover of Iron Maiden's The Trooper which Basiclly sounds like Motorhead covering Maiden :D

Overkill - Fuck You ...and Then Some/Feel the Fire ... Considering I am the Biggestmotherfuckin Overkill fan on earth, I was never to fond of the very early stuff basiclly because IMO Bobbys voice had yet to mature ... But when I saw the Buy 2 for 1 Deal I couldnt resist!

Meliah Rage - Barely Human ... What a Killer Band I had no Idea what I was missing Barely Human is a Heavy yet accessable record VERY HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!!! and it comes with Unfinished Buisness a previously unreleased album with the singer of Godsmack on Drums and I gotta admit he was a better drummer than a singer!!!

Morgana Lefay - Knowing Just as I ... What can I say? These guys are Just Awsome!

Seven Witches - Xiled to Infinity and One ... I have a Love/Hate thing for this band I really feel most of their albums are boring BUT this one is the Diamond in the Ruff Asskicking album With a Great Grim Reaper cover at the end and a Guest apperance by the Great Jon Oliva ... if you ever get a Seven Witches album make sure its Xiled!!!

Wuthering Heights - Within ... as I prolly mentioned in another post on this thread these guys Really Impressed me at PPUSA! this cd is their very first album its not bad not that great but they get better with every album!

Slayer - South of Heaven ... an old classic I just had to get again!

Pro-Pain - Fistful of Hate... there are very few bands that do the Hardcore/metal thing that I like ... I love Pro-Pain they are a Hardworking band that put their Blood sweat and tears into everything they do and do it with pride, their subject matter is very serious most of the time Dealing with subjects ranging from Streetbums to the Goverment ... these guys are for real and the Fathers of the modern "Metalcore Scene"

Reflection - Odysssey ... This is some Greek Power Metal that do the story of the Odyssey(sp) its not bad not great doesnt exzactly light my fire hahaha

Vintersorg - Visions From the Spiral Generator .. mmmmm Excellent Progressive Black Metal! Kinda like Pink Floyed meets Black metal VERY HIGHLY RECOMENDED ALBUM!!! Awsome Metal Tunes and Heartfelt Ballads about the cosmos it just has a very Romantic feel all the way through

Saigon Kick - The Lizard
Annihilator - Carnival Diablos
W.A.S.P. - The Sting/Heldorado ... this is a New 2 cds for the price of one deal!
Derek Sherinian - Inertia
Kamelot - Karma .... I'm really starting to love this band!!!
Conception - In Your Multitude ... Brainstorm - Liquid Monster ...

These are all Hauls I posted on the Symphorce Board I still Have several more to report :D

Wyvern said:
2005 only, JD said he ahd some months to post so I did the same. From now on will be on recent acquired basis only. :Spin:
I speak only out of jealousy. We all know how easy it would be to drop hundreds of dollars on one day's haul.....

JonnyD said:
Warrior Soul - Salutations from the Ghetto Nation ... these guys arent bad at all! Excellent Hard Rock!

They are one of my favorite bands JD. Their first album (Last Decade, Dead Century) is in my top 10 albums of all time.

ok Heres some more recent ones

Destruction - Cracked Brain

Lock up - Hate Breeds Suffering

Dimmu Borgir - Spiritual Black Dimensions

Testament - First Strike Still Deadly

Chris Caffery - Faces/The Goddamn War

Rhapsody - Tales From The Emerald Sword Saga

Belladonna - Spells of Fear

Children of Bodom - Follow the Reaper

Death Angel - The Art of Dying

Shadow Gallery - Room V

Fates Warning - Awaken the Gaurdian (2005 Rerelease!)

Here is some of the newest vinyl I've picked up...

Pentagram - Pentagram
October 31 - No Surviviors (their newest release on vinyl!!!)
Rancid Decay - Presumed Dead (reissued demos from this 80's Wash DC thrash band)
Deep Purple - Stormbringer
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Quiet Riot - Condition Critical (yeah I know, but it was cheap :) )
Dio - Holy Diver
Autograph - Sign In Please (one of the best thrash albums EVER ..... :) )

Reactions: Wyvern
what i gotten "lately":

Candlemass - Candlemass
Force Of Evil - Black Empire
Freak Kitchen - Organic
Gov't Mule -The Deepest End (2CD + DVD)
Headrush - Headrush
Katagory V - Present Day
Katagory V - A New Breed Of Rebellion
Frank Marino - Juggernaut
Parallel Mind - Colossus Adea
Point Blank - Point Blank