Black Sabbath "Tyr"
Colosseum "Reunion Concert 1994" (DVD)
Gotthard "Dial Hard"
Judas Priest "Sin After Sin" remaster
Queensrÿche "Empire"

-Torben-

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Black Sabbath "Tyr"

I really like this album and feel its highly underrated.

It's a good album, not the best of Martin era but good. Nevertheless would have been better without 'Feels Good to Me' IMO.

recent stuff:

Motorhead- Orgasmatron
Twisted Sister- Live at Wacken(CD/DVD)
Motorhead- DVD classic album show;Ace of Spades(bonus in studio performances with Philthy and Fast Eddie!)
Sam Gopal- Escalator;Lemmy on Guitar!? Before Hawkwind!
Blind Guardian- A Night at the Opera(starting to grow on me,any better ones to get?)

bt9x said:
recent stuff:
Blind Guardian- A Night at the Opera(starting to grow on me,any better ones to get?)

To me is one of their best as a mature album. Many dislike it for being too symphonic in a sense.

I can recommend definitively "Imaginations From The Other Side" and "Somewhere Far Beyond"

Diotec said:
:OMG:

You didn't like Steve's vocals before now?? :guh:
He always ruled in my book(right up there with Dio :worship: )

-Torben-

Steve's vocals on "See You in Hell" are pretty bad overall... but with "Fear No Evil", and "Rock you to Hell" (or "Night of the Vampire", depending on where you bought it) they improve quite a bit.....

I got some promos since I am banned from buying CD's for a short time :cry:

God Dethroned: Lair of the white worm (fab!!!! :headbang: )
The red chord-Clients :ill: awful
six feet under.. ehhhh :erk:
Darkane-Expanding Senses? (Pretty good)

Pabla said:
I got some promos since I am banned from buying CD's for a short time :cry:

Banned? By whom? Kitty are you banning people? :err:

ZoMb!M@N said:
Steve's vocals on "See You in Hell" are pretty bad overall...

yeah but it still has a certain charm

ZoMb!M@N said:
but with "Fear No Evil", and "Rock you to Hell" (or "Night of the Vampire", depending on where you bought it) they improve quite a bit.....

true and it's "Rock You To Hell " :D

-Torben-

Michael Schenker - "Heavy Hitters"
Iommi/Hughes - "The Dep Sessions"
Iommi/Hughes - "Fused"

plus two movies (DVD):

"Mark Of The Devil"
"Imagen In A Convent"

Oh, and the trade I made with KMADD arrived:

Vhäldemar - "I Made My Own Hell" (power/neoclassical with trash vocals) thanks for the trade mate! :wave:

Sonata Artica - Reckoning Night
Judas Priest - Angel of Retribution ... When I first heard it, it put me to sleep! Now I cant get enough of it!
Demons & Wizards - Touched By The Crimson King ... I listened to the first 2 or 3 tracks and ya know what? I fucking LOVE it! The perfect mix of IE and BG IMO, I'm not a huge fan of BG at all but this is great!

JonnyD said:
Demons & Wizards - Touched By The Crimson King ... I listened to the first 2 or 3 tracks and ya know what? I fucking LOVE it! The perfect mix of IE and BG IMO, I'm not a huge fan of BG at all but this is great!

Hmm little by little we will own your taste :p Glad you like it, it's growing on me too.