Post your non-music hauls!

American-Me-quotes.gif

oraleeee homes! Lol

HideousCompleteHornedviper-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
yeah that's a mando purchase for me. About damn time it came out

regarding Vatos Locos ... there really are a few neighborhoods out here with that name. I know there's one from Anaheim because i used to know some dude from there. There might be a click from east LA or midtown too but im not sure.

Guys i rolled with used to throw the "L" hand symbol like that :lol:

@RadicalThrasher which one are you? Is guy all the woy on the right also in the bottom picture? looks like the same dude.

The L around here is what one of the biggest blood gangs uses. The Denver Lanes. But they mostly throw it up with their palm facing out though. They have a big set/click in my city and they've been going at it with one of the mexican hoods(Villa Boys Pasa X3) for the last 15+ years and it hasnt fared well for them.

i remember this one like it was yesterday, not too far from where i was at when it went down ...
https://www.leagle.com/decision/incaco20110908043

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
@RadicalThrasher which one are you? Is guy all the woy on the right also in the bottom picture? looks like the same dude.

I'm not in any of those pics, sure i have more than a few throwing signs ha. I seen what you guys do with peoples pics though:lol: :err:

Guy on the top right is my brother, we do look alot alike, but in that pic his face is smashed up. He got rammed by spanish cobras 3-4 weeks before that. Blonde guy second right on top is the same blonde dude middle bottom, probably like 10-12 years between those pictures. Guy on bottom right is big ed, same dude shirtless left.

No active street sets anymore that i know of. Extinct gang. All old neighborhoods overrun by mexicans and puerto ricans. Still lots of guys locked up that get recognition there. No whiteboys to carry banner on the streets anymore, all whites generation or two behind me got soft or something. Still lots of white gang members on streets, but they're part of mostly spanish gangs and a few black gangs. No all white gangs left in chicago.

After the disappointment of those cheapass incense sticks I bought a few weeks ago, I ordered some resins (frankincense, myrrh, dragon's blood and others) to see if they're more legit.

Right now I'm heating up the frankincense and it smells AMAZING. I know I've smelled this somewhere before, like on some tour of a historic building, but it's been forever. This is one of the most magical things I've ever smelled.

I'm probably doing it wrong by using this heating implement designed for oils, so I guess I'll buy charcoal tablets + burner soon. I'm becoming a smellophile...

IMG-4542.JPG

I ordered some resins (frankincense, myrrh, dragon's blood and others) to see if they're more legit.

Right now I'm heating up the frankincense and it smells AMAZING. I know I've smelled this somewhere before, like on some tour of a historic building, but it's been forever. This is one of the most magical things I've ever smelled.

I'm probably doing it wrong by using this heating implement designed for oils, so I guess I'll buy charcoal tablets + burner soon. I'm becoming a smellophile...

View attachment 22896
I've spent a lot of time at cemeteries in the last few years and those are always used there and also at church/funeral services. During a burial they usually have the charcoals set up on a pole/plate/whatever where everyone walks by and puts a few stones in. Its also a tradition to always light some up when you visit the graves of your loved ones.

I've spent a lot of time at cemeteries in the last few years and those are always used there and also at church/funeral services. During a burial they usually have the charcoals set up on a pole/plate/whatever where everyone walks by and puts a few stones in. Its also a tradition to always light some up when you visit the graves of your loved ones.
Makes sense. I was reading up on them this week, and the funerary tradition seems to go way back, maybe before proper embalming was available. The Gospel of John says Jesus's corpse was wrapped in myrrh among other things.