Post of the Year nominations

Why isn't this Erik guy still here... I feel like I missed something truly special.

iirc erik flipped out and asked deron to delete all his posts and ban him

he quit the internet and is generally weird. i almost met him at wacken last year but he didn't show, he said he looked for my tent but couldn't find it even though it was the only tent there with a fucking cow print design on it

hahaha i knew you met online but not last fm, that's great

Yeah man...essentially, he made fun of her taste in music, I thought she was cute and I talked to him a lot, so I saw a lot of the posts they made to each other. They were e-friends after a while of making sly "hateful" comments to each other then I cockblocked him. Good times. We've been dating two years since :tickled:

He's still on last.fm, actually, as PsychoBells but has clearly grown up.

Yeah man...essentially, he made fun of her taste in music, I thought she was cute and I talked to him a lot, so I saw a lot of the posts they made to each other. They were e-friends after a while of making sly "hateful" comments to each other then I cockblocked him. Good times. We've been dating two years since :tickled:

i met a girl in msn chat and stayed with her for 3.5 years, i think you might do better though cause youre not as much of a dick.
my friend, i wish you the best of luck in life, in love. life sometimes only offers these opportunities once, so you've gotta reach man, live the dream. i'll be behind you every step of the way.

I just wanted to mention that pic of the year was posted on the same exact page that post of the year resides on

Fuck_Your_Couch.jpg

courtesy of el dudedorino