Post of the Year nominations

because searching the forum for all posts with the words "fuck", "faggot", "you", "metal", and "penis" will only turn up a few posts...
edit: :lol: not his shining moment, that was pretty funny

because searching the forum for all posts with the words "fuck", "faggot", "you", "metal", and "penis" will only turn up a few posts...

I didn't say it would be easy. :lol:

Also, in case anyone was wondering, King Richard's "sleeptasticles" post was unfortunately from August 2007.

I like this one:

What the fucking fuck's with you? Someone in your "social circle" is dealing weed and you're like OMG he will ruin my life just fuck off you stupid nerdvag fag and go to hell and die. Seriously, you're the biggest fucking faggot poster ever to appear on this board. While you're accidentaly trying to not perform growls on the mic and then posting it here you're worried about your dad trying to arrest a guy you've met a month ago you're a fucking nerdfaggot and shut the fuck up and die and I'm serious GTFO.

And there is one pretty recently where Dodens called WAIF an ugly faggot my pals or something along those lines but I can't seem to find it.

haha this place used to just be full of flamewars. it wasn't exactly productive but it was more fun, i'm bored, also have you noticed people post in the social forum like 4 times as much as the metal forum :(

MetalAges said:
I don't know if you had a user name before Feb 2006 - but if you have visited this forum over the last few years you would see what a roller coaster it goes through, phases if you will. I have no doubt Erik may start off on a good foot, ala how GoD did, but there comes a point that makes or breaks a mods value/dependability to do a good job, and let me tell you this forum definitely puts it to the test! I think this forum, only a notch under the old SoT, has given me the most grief in dealing with since owning the site. It's very simply put - a clash of too many opinionated people and no one cares to budge, they just rely on insulting the hell out of each other, new user or not.

haha he must be so pleased how it's turned out now

POST MOAR.

Also, funny story: the guy behind Morpha actually ended up being the guy who accidentally introduced me to my girlfriend who I met on last.fm. :lol: fucking wtf!?