Classic UM quotes

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
Niggerdom is a set of activities or qualities characteristic of black people. Now move along, kike.

(and pretty much any of Cythraul's blatantly racist posts)

You need to slap that woman across the face and remind her that metal is what's important and not her goddamn feelings.

I have this habit of not listening to really fucking horrible and gay stupid fucking faggot music, so I've never heard Wintersun before. I just went to their myspace though, and this is really fucking horrible and gay stupid fucking faggot music. This is so fucking stupid. This is cartoon, video game music bullshit. And I don't mean video game music like music made for video games. This is music made by people who listen to video game music and want their fucking song to be in Guitar Hero. This is a mockery and a defacement of what makes metal a viable form of music. This is some of the worst, most horrible, cartoonish, most bullshit 'metal' I've ever heard in my life. This music makes me want to punch my testicles off. When they're not being fucking video game characters racing through retarded chord progressions with useless melodies played behind them, they're meandering through HORRIBLE, completely fucking abysmal, sappy, saccharine 'emotional' passages that are so completely shallow and transparent that I can't possibly believe that these musicians take themselves seriously. I almost expect to hear an incidental bout of laughter at some point as the musicians can't contain themselves, but their music is so computer generated that I'm sure the laughter was promptly pro tooled out. This is damn near everything that could go wrong with a metal band rolled into a giant fucking flaming ball of faggotry.

That Dodens quote is epic.

Random Onder:
You really don't get your life. If anyone would be doing sandwiches than it would be Valerie, yes, but it would also be a sandwich out of spikes and cactuses and your balls would get painfully squashed between while I'd kick your head with shit. Also, your troll status is a homosexual sleezy worm fuckshit against Valerie's anything because you suck a dicktit out of your hairy wrinkled shitass.

Old post by a very unhappy chap called earthdog, just before he got banned:
earthdog said:
You are all a bunch of fucking take it in the ass christian fagots pretending to be metalheads. FUCK YOU and all your wanna be intellectual babble. The fact is jesus sucks dicks just like all of you .You need to change your name to christian"metal" forum since you are all a bunch of pope dick smokers.
The only reason all you fagots are saying I'm dumb is because I disagree with your fagtian bullshit. The cum drinking fagot that started this thread ask me "why do you feel that way about religion?" so I stated facts about your Church's BLOODY hands and the FACT that they control the feeble little minds of sheep such as your butt monkey-selves. And then like good faggottians you all start w/ the name calling. Why because your all fagot christians that's fucking why.FUCK YOU YOU LAME FUCKS!! You are not metal
go read a fucking bible you worms. Real metal heads hate you fucks and your christian forum. FUCK CHRIST IN THE ASS W/ A TWO BY FOUR YOU BUNCH OF MENTAL RETARDED SHIT EATING CHOIR BOY MOLESTING GAY SEX LOVING BESTIALITY ( that for you bitch bet you didn't I knew you fuck your dog) LOVING HYPOCRISY FILLED (the same way your months are full of cum) DICKHEADS !!!! DIE TERRIBLE PAINFUL DEATHS !!!

Haha, I just went to find it and it's been deleted. Poor old JG. Luckily it was quoted many times though:

JGMetalhead said:
You also have to understand considerations and so forth.

In long term...

Theres those who are ignorant and those with an open mind for what they like.

Following... there is interchangeable varieties of thought. To understand, one must develop a passion. Interchangeability of thought occurs through the experience of listening thus formulating a change of discern.

Only through experience and an open mind filled with the passion to forgo understanding, will individuals improve their musical tastes. Improvement also fulfills acquired taste; the liking for other genres of music.

That is more of an overview of the long-term, but really thats as simple as I can break it down, shouldn't be hard to grasp. Not everybody gives a rats ass about music, remember that. In fact a fair amount of people look at it as the lowest form of entertainment and treat it as such.

I've been trying to figure out what the hell that post actually means, but I can't break it down. I guess my cognitive abilities only go that far in the end, it's a long way up to JG.

I browsed the social forum, and found these:

From the What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done thread:

-Farted in my moms face at a baby shower

-Fighting with my grandma over a phone Line. Until it broke.

-Making fun of a mexican kid, something about tacos. He cried.

-Throwing rocks at car and broke off a licence plate

-Teaching my friends how to make molitov cocktails and 1 of them almost got caught on fire.

-Smoking crack

-In class, when the teacher was gone, I'd slap a kids back real hard repeating the process until he'd scream in pain. He cried aswell and ran out the classroom

-touched my grannys boob. She was asleep.

-Threw an egg at a the passing truck of a body builder. Who decided he was going to run me over.

-Went on a hardcore christain youth group to a church in mexico. On the way over some guy took a look in my ipod, next thing I know the entire bus is going through my artist list like it was some sort of abomination. "circle of dead children", "rotting christ", ect. At the time some girl was listening to some Korn I had, and I told her "Korn? FUCK! KORN!" real loud and I could've sworn I heard the enite bus go *GASP*. I felt as if my true colors leaked, and everyone was trying not to get wet.

And of course, I'd like to take this opportunity to toot my own horn. From the Alright You Fetid Pieces Of Bulky White Shit thread:

Well, I'd just like to chime in and say that about 98% of the people on this forum are insecure juvenile faggots who think that they're the shit because mommy and daddy gave them the entire basement (or attic) and since they work at Wal Mart they have a sense of independence and accomplishment. Alas, this is an illusion, for most of you have never gotten laid, and if you have, you never got a stinky finger from a chubby stripper at a back alley dive. Most of you may have gotten "drunk" after a 6 pack of whatever snooty import or micro-brew your trendy fuckhead hipster friends told you was cool, but I'll bet none of you reprobates went on a 2 week drinking binge which started with Wild Turkey and ended with Scope mouthwash because you were running out of money. I'll bet some of you have gotten into fights, and even fewer of you have won them (no doubt disputes with class mates at high school over who gets sloppy seconds from the harlot who calls herself the captain of the prep squad), but has anyone ever beat the shit out of an elderly man because he won't quit chewing the fat with the Simeon cunt at the checkout counter when all you want to do is pay for your vodka and box cutter blades and get the fuck out of the supermarket? No, none of you have done any of that because you're all fucking soft. You pansy twats wouldn't last 2 seconds in the world I live in. Fuck off and die!

P.S.: You guys are all really cool. Seriously, I love you guys. In a paternal, and romantic way.

Pessimism in the thread: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...u use the handicap stall in public bathrooms?

I, being of superior genetic stock (because I am white of course), always use the handicap restroom when I must feed the porcelain beast. However, I usually do not defecate in those large unsanitary fecal depositories - no! I wait for some unfortunate cripple to try and open the door, and wait for his disparaged sigh as he realizes the stall has been taken.

Oh the sheer delight, making some poor physically disabled fool force himself into a far smaller receptacle! All the while as this poor being grunts and groans, I stretch my legs and walk back and forth to rub in the fact that I am not disabled (I demonstrate this to the poor wretch by saying such things as "thank god I'm not crippled and don't have to use the disgusting crippled toilet" or "Oh god I am so tired of having working legs! What I wouldn't give to sit down permanently!"

Anyhoo, after my charade has gone on long enough I tend to carve hateful messages to obese people on the toilet seat, and then doodle olympic chapions enjoying their virile & flexible young bodies.