Post of the Year nominations

I also liked Zeph's post about having to take a boat into town because of tourists.

DSCN1952.jpg

I also want to nominate the post where Dodens called WAIF a faggot because he said the new Amon Amarth was going to convince elitists that their music was good.

Going to take a shower before taking some bottles of Stella Artois over to a seafood shack down the bay. We're going by boat of course. The roads are swarming with tourists.

Unlike yours, mine was original.

Seriously though, you're fucking stupid as hell and should have your cranium punched in. In no way has this new album broken new ground amongst elitists as far as enjoying the band goes. The only reason why there's any increase in fan base at all is because it's a brand new album. People tend to listen to new albums. This album will not bring in any new fans than the last album would have brought in if that was the one being released now, the point being that it's in no way different from what they've been doing all along and makes the claim that this album is somehow different, which it would have to be if it was going to garner any new favor among 'elitists', fucking specious at best.

SUCK A DICK FAGGOT AND GET BANNED. STOP POSTING SO GOD DAMN MUCH. MODERATION, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU USE IT?