HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Welp, just returned from a new years party. 2007 was a good year for me and I'll miss it. I have a feeling that 2008 will be a lot better, though.

Anyway, first song of 2008 for me: Death Row by Pentagram.

Not me. I was at a friend's place but we went home shortly after the ball dropped. I was driven home by one friend but I ended up driving home another friend because when I was dropped off at my house, the driver drove off without realizing that (1) the other guy he was driving home had gotten out of the car to get into the front seat and (2) he had to drive him home in the first place. Luckily my drunkenness from dinner had worn off so I was sober enough to drive the poor lad home.
:lol: Two examples of stupidity at it's finest

happy hangover!

my head hurts, and my hip hurts... i slipped on some ice on the way back to my friends house. landed on my cell phone. so now i hurt and i'm out $100. had a blast though
~gR~

It's Beat the Bastards. I think thier first crossover album was Death Before Dishonour in 1987.

To bad Fuck the System was a massive pice of shit.

It's Beat the Bastards. I think thier first crossover album was Death Before Dishonour in 1987.

To bad Fuck the System was a massive pice of shit.

I have Death Before Dishonour. I didn't know that was considered a crossover album, but a lot of the riffs are thrashy, which is why I like the album. I need to pick up some more.