Classic UM quotes

I think maybe this thread should include "Classic UM Photoshops", or maybe that should be its own thread. Digging into my photobucket unveiled classics like the "Two Metal Old Men" and "Dave-Dog/Jofa-Dog".

Deron irl:
modcat.jpg

zephking.jpg

hitlerv5.jpg

v5bevisbutthead.jpg

seraphim3.jpg

seraphim2.jpg

zephimmortal.jpg

zephmoon.jpg

zeph300.jpg

krig busey
krigbusey.jpg

Jesus christ, that last one with Hulk Hogan and Godzilla is fucking epic :lol:

Honestly, you should make prints of that and submit it to museums. Brilliant.

This will be part of the Dynamic Duo support fund. Anyone who makes a $20 contribution gets a printout of it mailed to them :lol:

Issue #2, November 2007 - May 2008:

I was so high and somehow thought that maybe she was going to let me sleep with her and crash, she was high, but I was really high and it was to late.

I am unable to follow the logic in this sentence.

Dodens Grav said:
Well you see, she was high, but he was really high, and so you see, it was too late, so he couldn't sleep with her and crash.

Dodens Grav said:
The above post is right.
Whenever I see a post like this as the first post when I click on the last post button, I tend to assume that the post above it will be one of mine, so I have to say I was a bit surprised this time around.

From Vitor's "things that you must do before die" thread:
i've been thinking on it just cuz the year is ending and everybody promises a different year that won't commit the same mistakes, but it's not enough to me, cuz i wanna do many good things as possible, like:

get a tattoo
visit another country
have sex with 2 girls at the same time
defeat someone more stronger than me (i know it's ridiculous)
help someone that really needs
get a car
get my own house

i know that i can do all next year, but i hope do in this life, and i will!!!!

Where is 'Learn how to speak English properly' on your list?

rabid is an idiot that doesn't make sense to his own life

Ben_t said:
The Heartbreak Kid said:
I just got back from the doctors and found out I have a Urine infection :erk:, and on friday will have to go for a Chlamydia test. :erk:
So which dream of yours did you achieve recently?
The Heartbreak Kid said:
Have sex with a man
Have sex with my mum
Have sex with my cousins
Have sex with my Nan (Before she dies)

Well, let me ask you, what would you say to that girl if you saw her?

"Hey, baby, heaven must be missing an angel... because I just slaughtered one on my basement! HAIL SATAN! Hee hee, but seriously..."

For the record, in true capitalism there should be no corporations.

What are you basing that on?

False Joe said:
Yay.

Played football earlier.
Tried playing american football, sucked at it :p So did everyone else so no worries.

Then played football and achieved a total of 4 pieces of skill :p
1. Controlled it beautifully on the outside of the football. Then fluffed the shot.
2. Ran half the length of the pitch, barged off the last defender and blasted it with my left football.
3. Half volley, hit the crossbar.
4. Rolled towards me, flicked it up with my football, kneed it up again, then volleyed it. Hit the underside of the bar and in.

Dodens Grav said:
Obama has my sword.
cookiecutter said:
And my axe
Zephyrus said:
And my bow.

King Drunkard said:
All this ching chang chong talk, I can't under stand you; white power!

Listening to Chopin.
The only Chopin you should be doing is "Chopin" the vegetables for dinner. Get to.

Kasz said:
anyone here know anybody who hang out at graveyards?
FenriR said:
Just my grandfather, but thats not surprising, as he's dead.

bluewizard said:
It looks like I'm going to be hired by Wal Mart very soon. They called me today to go to Wal Mart and update my application so I can work as a Cart Pusher and I did, and they said I'd be getting called to take a drug test either at the end of this week or early next week. So I guess I'm getting hired. :)
Death Delirium said:
Hi BlueWizard we've come across some pot in your system and you can't push carts here at Walmart anymore. We're deeply sorry. We've noticed here at Walmart that drugs are effecting how you push carts and you're just not competent enough to handle this job anymore which requires 100 percent dedication. We're Walmart we are high class and we take our jobs seriously and drugs are bad. We don't do drugs here at walmart.

@Lady Val:
Animefuckingsucks.jpg

I think I've actually seen that tbh.
The subtitle is wrong, though.

WHOA- What?!? Get the commissioner of the internet on the horn- he needs to hear this.

I just googled "commissioner of the internet" and got this

eamon-ryan.jpg

I know, what happened dude?

:lol: Grant holy shit, loling so hard at that issue. Keep 'em coming.

Yeah I'll get around to more eventually. Takes forever to re-type the ones from the old deleted Social Thread that I just happened to get screenshots from. Damn, what a loss that thread was.