Classic UM quotes

It's against the rules to bring a cricket bat to a basketball game.

But god damn is it fun to watch.

Do you actually think that was serious and that I talk to Einherjar on the phone? :lol: I was just using amusing hyperbole to convey the idea that 'holding grudges against people on the internet over a period of years for petty reasons is fucking stupid and childish.' I mentioned Einherjar because he said that he used to become aggravated every time I posted or something but now seems to have gotten over that and is fine with me.

No, it still aggravates me. But now, instead of posting something in response, I just punch my girlfriend in the face.

It wasn't the message, it was how you said "I was using amusing hyperbole." I know nothing about your IRL ways so I am probably very wrong and you are probably very sociable and cool.

Just to set the record straight, Matt is not the slightest "sociable" unless you're a metal nerd.

Just to set the record straight, Matt is not the slightest "sociable" unless you're a metal nerd.

Actually none of my friends listen to metal. We went over this the last time you said that I judge people based on how many obscure metal bands they listen to, silly. The majority of my friends listen to rap and/or reggaeton.

Unless you count "internet friends" ie people I see once a year maybe as "friends" like cook-ta, Jean-Pierre, Guy, etc., which I don't when somebody asks me about "my friends".

I would be irritable if I had friends who cared what music I listen to as well.