Classic UM quotes

Cythraul's review of Nespithe is like a lost gem that I found last year via the search function:

Demilich - Nespithe

Angular riff architecture emerges within a framework of sub-elements delimited by rhythmic repetition dispersed along a framework of narrative song structure underscoring a predilection for a surrealistic aesthetic sensibility. Meta-development of reconfigured riff topography is realized by the cyclic repetition of individual melodic patterns exposing a tendency for anti-development of atonal fragments of phrase structure. Internal conflict achieves stasis through the recapitulation of components within the initial conceptual space provided by the iteration of incipient power chord nirvana. Only death is real.

10/10

This is absolute brilliance. And it's probably the first and only time I'll say something positive about this human :p

Do I seriously bother you that much? Not that it offends me or anything that you evidently don't care for me, but may I ask why somebody on the internet that you probably haven't even heard from in several months gets under your skin so much?

I don't understand why so many people insist on kindling ancient fires that should have never been lit to begin with. More people should follow Einherjar's example and bury the hatchet with their internet rivals. We talk on the phone every night now, sometimes for hours, and it's great.

I never got the Dodens hate. I've enjoyed reading his posts and admit secretly hoping that he'd come and post something insightful in threads which probably require some articulate arguments.

Do I seriously bother you that much? Not that it offends me or anything that you evidently don't care for me, but may I ask why somebody on the internet that you probably haven't even heard from in several months gets under your skin so much?

I don't understand why so many people insist on kindling ancient fires that should have never been lit to begin with. More people should follow Einherjar's example and bury the hatchet with their internet rivals. We talk on the phone every night now, sometimes for hours, and it's great.

Relax, Dodens. You actually don't bother me. :)

I don't like Dodens Grav but we have some similarities in taste so I read his posts.

I like Dodens and I hope we're okay. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he considered me a faggot or something, as I act like a drunk savage sometimes and we're altogether absolutely different personalities. I also respect Omni because I think this pretentiousness here is just a little fun and I can understand that. Her posts are funny to read if taken from distance tbh.

I like reading Omni's posts too. They're funny, sometimes intelligent and sometimes bitchy. Anyhow, all i know, someone is taking her posts too seriously and is getting offended by them.

Someone find some Alter posts for this thread. It's a shame that he got rid of that recording that he made to bitch about GMD, the one where he just randomly ended it by going, "Fuck Omni."