Classic UM quotes

:lol::lol::lol: come on now!

Do you actually think that was serious and that I talk to Einherjar on the phone? :lol: I was just using amusing hyperbole to convey the idea that 'holding grudges against people on the internet over a period of years for petty reasons is fucking stupid and childish.' I mentioned Einherjar because he said that he used to become aggravated every time I posted or something but now seems to have gotten over that and is fine with me.

Can someone find that post where Dodens roasted me for miss-spelling Ensiferum?

I couldn't find that post...maybe it was in a thread that got deleted or something.

Lyle ftw. :>
yo okay seriously though folks i think all albums by:

BLACK SABBATH
JUDAS PRIEST
DARKTHRONE
BATHORY
OPETH
IRON MAIDEN
MEGADETH
KREATOR
DESTRUCTION
METALLICA
SODOM
ARGHOSLENT
GRAVELAND
AVERSE SEFIRA
DEATH
DREAM THERATER
CELTIC FROST
STUPID FUCKING PITCHFORK MEDIA SHIT
CARCASS
CORONER
BURZUM
MORBID ANGEL
DEICIDE
EVERY FAGGOT BAND FROM GOTHENBURG
ENTOMBED
ENSLAVED
DISMEMBER
THAT OTHER SUNLIGHT STUDIOS MELODIC DEATH METAL BAND I THINK IT'S CARNAGE I THINKING OF I CAN'T REMEMBER THOUGH
KATATONIA
SACRAMENTUM
THAT ONE BAND FROM THE US WHO PLAY BLACK METAL AND HAVE SOME GAY ALBUM TITLES LIKE "SYLVIAN DOMAIN CASTLE DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS FAG SHIT" OR SOME SHIT
BLUE CHEER
LED ZEPPLIN
CAPTAIN BEYOND
ANYTHING PRODUCED IN A COUNTRY WHERE THE MOST WIDELY SPOKEN LANUGAE IS OF THE GERMANIC BRANCH OF INDO-EUROPEAN
CAPTAIN BEEFHEART
THE SHAGGS
FRANK ZAPPA
THE BEATLES
THE WHO
PINK FLOYD
ARTURUS
ULVER
SATYRICON
IMMORTAL
EMPEROR
IN THE WOODS...
VARATHON
THAT SHITTY BAND FROM PAKISTAN
BEniGHTED LEAMS
EVERYTHING EVER RELEASED BY DRAKKAR/NORTHERN HERITAGE/THE DEATHSPELL OMEGA LABEL
DEATHSPELL OMEGA
EXODUS
ALL JAPANESE NOISE EXCEPT MASONNA
SUNN O)))
EVERY OTHER GAY EARTH-SOUNDING-BAND INCLUDING EARTH
EXHORDER
ALL THRASH THAT I HAVEN'T LISTED
POWER METAL
HELLHAMMER, THE DRUMMER AND THE BAND
THAT BELKTRE/VLAD TEPES SPLIT
MOTORHEAD
NU-METAL EVEN THOUGH IT PRETTY MUCH DIED 7 YEARS AGO
DISCHARGE
DRI
NAPALM DEATH
REPUSION
GRINDED NIG
DARKTHONE AND BATHORY AGAIN

are all pretty mcuh OVERRATED cRAP (dudes just find a band in that list and quote it :cool: )

Do you actually think that was serious and that I talk to Einherjar on the phone? :lol: I was just using amusing hyperbole to convey the idea that 'holding grudges against people on the internet over a period of years for petty reasons is fucking stupid and childish.' I mentioned Einherjar because he said that he used to become aggravated every time I posted or something but now seems to have gotten over that and is fine with me.

Does no one else find this absolutely gut-bustingly hilarious? Perhaps it's because I picture him in full Renaissance fair costume mumbling almost inaudibly and snorting whenever he takes a breath...

Brothers, I have written some poetry. It's a cycle of poems called "The Insemination of a Brick" - it goes along the life and death of an offspring of human and a brick. It develops a dull atmosphere to end in tragic catharsis. The verses have each their own melody, the second and fourth are similar, creating own kind of semi-chorus. The third part is a reference to old US country, maybe a little tribute. Then the tragic epilogue has it's own chorus which ends the whole piece of art by growing.

I.

I fuck everything that moves
and all the things that don't
my semen fills all holes of earth
of water, moon and stone

Seen a good old brick late yesterday night
good four inches up, long about six
I raped it vigorously until I had sand everywhere - as it melted
even in my fucking ass

II.

One-o-two-o-three-o-four
the brick had a little kiddo!

III.

Little kid came back to mama
found a way back home
the little kid came back to mama
it was searching for many months
the little kid came back to mama
poor, little kiddo
I didn't even have some teddy bricks or toys
for the poor, oh, little kiddo

IV.

One-o-two-o-three-o-four
and then I raped it too...

Epilogue
... - until it died in horrendous, torturing pain, mutilated worse than anything else ever mutilated
cut to pieces - each piece fucked
- it's all on video too, so I can masturbate anytime watching it
CUT. TO. PIECES.
EACH. PIECE. FUCKING. FUCKED.

PEI261df9_milos_fryba.jpg

:lol:

Does no one else find this absolutely gut-bustingly hilarious? Perhaps it's because I picture him in full Renaissance fair costume mumbling almost inaudibly and snorting whenever he takes a breath...

Uh...yeah...may I ask why you associate "holding grudges against people on the internet is stupid" with a fat asthmatic loser nerd? Wouldn't holding grudges be the more loser thing to do? I don't see where you get your image of me from.

BlackMetalTyrant is cargo

You're welcome for that.

Uh...yeah...may I ask why you associate "holding grudges against people on the internet is stupid" with a fat asthmatic loser nerd? Wouldn't holding grudges be the more loser thing to do? I don't see where you get your image of me from.

It wasn't the message, it was how you said "I was using amusing hyperbole." I know nothing about your IRL ways so I am probably very wrong and you are probably very sociable and cool.

Don't get hoity-toity now. You're not that much more brilliant than the rest of us because you write unnecessarily verbose essays instead of simple posts containing synonyms for "butt."