Post your non-music hauls!

CiG

Aaaaaaaah!
May 22, 2015
W.A.
rateyourmusic.com
After @rms called me out for posting non-music haul lists in the other thread, I tried to find one in the GMD Social but they're all years old and inactive so I'm putting this here for when you get some non-music hauls, dur.

:D

Posts incoming...

Superior-Drummer-NEWS.jpg

Also some boots. And after revisiting Svartidaudi one of their shirts. And a Devouring Star one.

And this

http://whiskeyreviewer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/dalwhinnie-15YO.jpg

And right now trying to decide on which gym to join. Been using this cheap as shit chain one since I moved as it's just round the corner but it kinda sucks. Only one power rack and the free weight area has a matted floor and I got moaned at by some staff for using chalk. And some cunt came up whilst I was lifting and asked me to put the clips on the bar earlier? We're not on a fucking boat. I miss my old gym.

IMGP0186.JPG

Just finished work (fucking hot ass afternoon) and saw these DVDs on sale.
3 for $40 and before you autistically screech, that's a fucking deal in Australia.

Bought a new outdoor setting for our yard as our old one was fucked. It's a beast of a thing, solid red gum, ridiculously heavy. Was a fucking mission getting it home. We hired a trailer and drove out to pick it up, pretty much ignoring the advice from the previous owners that we'd need 3 or 4 strong people to lift it. What would they know, they're obviously just old and frail etc. Fucking thing almost broke my back just getting it onto the trailer and that was with assistance from the neighbours of the owners. Got it home and after much struggling and grunting and pain we discovered that it won't fit through the door to get it out to the courtyard. So now the fucking thing is taking up valuable space in the garage while we decide what the hell to do. Here's a pic of one of the benches.

IMG_0642.JPG

Reactions: CiG
Sure I'll pad my post count a bit more:

916dLK8eBLL._UY395_.jpg

Tried these on last night at Dick's Sporting Goods in a 10M and they were a bit tight so I guess a 10W will work. We will find out in 7-10 business days.