Post your non-music hauls!

I got Rob Zombie's 31 at a Black Friday sale for like $4. It should have been $3 cheaper, just like Rob's production LOL.

Other than that, got Smash 3DS again for competitive Smash Bros training.

DVDs are cheap, I find some good stuff at random dollar stores all the time, any DVD I've liked on and off pick it up if I see, never been that big on cable. There's just some certain things have to watch.

some recent stuff

The People Under the Stairs(blu-ray version).
Phantasm, all 5, have the first two, but never really seen much of the other stuff.
Beetlejuice.
Tales From The Darkside, the movie.
Waterworld(blu ray)
Mean Streets.
Hell Ride(blu-ray).
Once Upon a Time in America.
Killer Klowns From Outer space.

DP702_Blazetm_Bridge_Model.jpg

At the cost of being financially fucked by my car fucking up*

Me n my girl picked up some cool stuff. I got myself a denim shirt to work on a battle jacket, Mario Party, and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

I recently bought skinny jeans, for the first time ever. I figured the right time to get in on that trend was at the age of 30, after its peak popularity has run its course. But I mainly bought them for wearing under combat boots, as the tapered leg fits into them better than anything else. When it comes to the more everyday look, with regular shoes, I'll just stick with the straight fit.

I wear skinny jeans sometimes, they make you look like a chicken, sometimes you get some weird looks.

Combat boots with skinny jeans, i bet he wears army jackets, ready for the apocalypse.

I'm not really that big on the tapered leg aesthetic for guys myself, but, as I said, I'll only be wearing them with boots, so that renders it moot.

Skinny leg jeans never gave me enough room for my junk, it was awkward.

I favour the old school Levi Jeans style of tight myself.

It's as if men's jeans became low rise and women's jeans became the type that rest under their tits.

Fair enough. I haven't found that to be a problem so far, but I can imagine a lot of lesser brands would have that issue. The ones I have are Levi's, and I find the snugness in the crotch to be about the same as it is with Levi's straight leg jeans.

Reactions: CiG