Post your non-music hauls!

It's as if men's jeans became low rise and women's jeans became the type that rest under their tits.

I've become a convert to the high-waisted look on women, particularly on a full-figured physique, like so:
46145FBF00000578-5059983-image-m-75_1510092289241.jpg

Of course, it's a look that can easily be done wrong.

Yeah but beautiful curvy women can pull off any trend, the problem is when the average person starts walking around with brutal wedgies, looking like Steve Urkel, because beautiful curvy women convinced them it was a trend worth adopting.

34e3672267b99b4a43b14f06e8d365b8--mom-jeans-skinny-jeans.jpg

Yeah but beautiful curvy women can pull off any trend, the problem is when the average person starts walking around with brutal wedgies, looking like Steve Urkel, because beautiful curvy women convinced them it was a trend worth adopting.

View attachment 13305

That's just downright goofy looking. See, like I said, it's easy to go wrong with that look.

But, since my preference is towards full-figured gals, I concern myself mainly with what best flatters that type of physique. With wider hips, she's much less susceptible to getting that long butt look, and the high rise tightly caresses her curves rather than causing muffin top like with low rise jeans.

I wear skinny jeans exclusively and have done for years. They're out of fashion now among the hipster crowd anyway. It's all shitty baggy acid wash jeans with the ankles cut off like they're dressed for a flood.

Skinny leg jeans never gave me enough room for my junk, it was awkward.
That could only be the case if you were wearing women's jeans.

Anyway, birthday/Christmas haul:

Pair of Etiko canvas hi-tops to replace my failing Vision Street Wears
Pair of Haviana thongs
Good set of bed linen
Various beers and wines
A brewery tour for myself and the wife
Guitar stand that holds 7 guitars
Moonlight movie pass for two
A weekend away for myself and the wife

Nah, I found that a lot of newer skinny jeans designs had very short crotch/butt areas, which seems to have something to do with the "in thing" that involves wearing skinny leg jeans off the ass and low like a goofy gangsta.

Skinny leg jeans look gay as fuck anyways.

Nah, I found that a lot of newer skinny jeans designs had very short crotch/butt areas, which seems to have something to do with the "in thing" that involves wearing skinny leg jeans off the ass and low like a goofy gangsta.

Yeah, I don't get that at all. Say what you will about the saggy pants look of the 90's, at least when it was done with baggy pants it was a consistent aesthetic. Nowadays, you've got people buying tight pants and then sagging them so they're tight only around the lower leg and droopy around the ass like they're walking around with a massive dump in their pants.

Nowadays, you've got people buying tight pants and then sagging them so they're tight only around the lower leg and droopy around the ass like they're walking around with a massive dump in their pants.

:lol:

That's exactly what pops into my mind anytime I see that, like they brutally shat their pants or something. It's such a God-awful trend.

They're a brand that I'm pretty sure makes vegan-friendly ethically manufactured recycled footwear. Basically like wearing a Prius on your feet.

Skinny leg jeans look gay as fuck anyways.
So why were you trying them on?

Nowadays, you've got people buying tight pants and then sagging them so they're tight only around the lower leg and droopy around the ass like they're walking around with a massive dump in their pants.
I know the style you mean and I agree they look absolutely ridiculous.

:lol: hipster shoes, i should have guessed.
Actual hipsters most likely wouldn’t be caught dead in them. Then again you probably think someone that wears a hat with the brim facing the front is a hipster.

Newer relative to the tight jeans of the 90's. This was roughly 9 years ago so not exactly ancient history and the trend of skinny legs seems to have only become more popular since then, with the added trend of wearing them low which seems to have caused the crotch area to be designed even smaller.

Newer relative to the tight jeans of the 90's. This was roughly 9 years ago so not exactly ancient history and the trend of skinny legs seems to have only become more popular since then, with the added trend of wearing them low which seems to have caused the crotch area to be designed even smaller.
We’re trying to hoick them up to your armpits or something? Again, sounds like you were trying on women’s jeans. Decent men’s jeans cut right shouldn’t be like that no matter what the stupid trend.