Post your non-music hauls!

That would make me a hipster though. All i need now are some skinny jeans, mirite?

Oh and hipsters don't wear their caps backwards? Is that what it states in the Hipster Handbook? Please enlighten us. :lol:
From the pics I’ve seen of you, you dress bro. Backwards caps and wifebeaters. Hipsterism is anti-bro in general. The current trend around these parts is the hipster nerd. Kinda like this:
87DFB402-B2D6-47C0-B31A-AE278A003067.jpeg

The only footwear these people wear are loafers, boat shoes or Dunlop Volleys.

From the pics I’ve seen of you, you dress bro. Backwards caps and wifebeaters. Hipsterism is anti-bro in general. The current trend around these parts is the hipster nerd. Kinda like this:
View attachment 13351
Wearing a wife-beater is bro? :lol: I wear hats every single day, brim facing forward. I might flip it around once in a while if i'm in the house or working. Also, weren't you nu-metal fags the ones who loved wearing your caps backwards? Band shirts are so bro too, right? Maybe i should start dressing like you and buy some plaid shorts, flip-flops and a gay hipster beret. :lol:

Will skinny jeans and some of babygirls vegan harissa completet my transformation into a hipster?

Last edited:
Wearing a wife-beater is bro? :lol: i genuinely feel sorry for you. I wear hats every single day, brim facing forward. I might flip it around once in a while if i'm in the house or working. Also, weren't you nu-metal fags the ones who loved wearing your caps backwards? Band shirts are so bro too, right? Maybe i should start dressing like you and buy some plaid shorts, flip-flops and a gay hipster beret. :lol:

Will skinny jeans and some of babygirls vegan harissa completet my transformation into a hipster?
I love the way you edited your awesome vegan harissa jab into your previous post just as I replied to it, only to edit it back out and slide it seamlessly into this post. Top inernetting. Not trying too hard there at all brahbrehnrihbrohbruh.

Hipsterism is actually pretty hard to stereotype to one look at any given time.
True, and it’s all relative to the person’s hipster perspective. Like I said, anyone that isn’t packing tribal tattoos and a muscle shirt is probably a hipster to someone like TB, whereas to me the geekster look is the most hipster thing about at the moment. There are still plenty of immaculately groomed Ned Kelly bearded designer lumberjack types getting about though, it’s just a bit of an older look now and thus not as hipster.

I love the way you edited your awesome vegan harissa jab into your previous post blablabla

Yeah i did, what are you going to do about it ? Go crying to deron again and tell him i made fun of your wifes harissa or something? :lol:

True, and it’s all relative to the person’s hipster perspective. Like I said, anyone that isn’t packing tribal tattoos and a muscle shirt is probably a hipster to someone like TB, whereas to me the geekster look is the most hipster thing about at the moment. There are still plenty of immaculately groomed Ned Kelly bearded designer lumberjack types getting about though, it’s just a bit of an older look now and thus not as hipster.

Tribal tattoos? Dude are you mistaking me for one of your nu-metal buddies again? Next thing you know you're going to accuse me of wearing those cargo shorts that you guys did. You seem to have this wrong image of me that you've drawn up and romanticized with in your head, not cool brohbrah

Last edited:
XAnatJI.jpg

Not that large really considering my age, roughly about 900 films (that includes individual films inside box sets, triple packs, compilation DVDs etc).