Post your non-music hauls!

Qv4Qw8Y.jpg

Had to buy new in-ears, old ones finally disintegrated to a point when one of them is deaf. They served me well.

I went with Shures this time (SE215), I'm getting used to the feeling, they're a little different to what I had before but the sound seems better. They're one of the cheapest by Shure but I don't see a problem with that so far. Gotta test them on some recordings that I know well.

Had to buy new in-ears, old ones finally disintegrated to a point when one of them is deaf. They served me well.

I went with Shures this time (SE215), I'm getting used to the feeling, they're a little different to what I had before but the sound seems better. They're one of the cheapest by Shure but I don't see a problem with that so far. Gotta test them on some recordings that I know well.

Ah, I got the same Shures as my beater pair. I had to set them up with some Ety triple flanges because I like deep insertion, and they sound pretty good. The only thing I don't like about them is the cable by the ears. My memory wire constantly gets amnesia and has yet to break in and be comfortable even after even 6+ months of daily use. Despite my complaints about the cable, it is bulletproof and one of the main reasons why I bought these as a beater. Good iems for the price point.

Reactions: Onder
Ah, I got the same Shures as my beater pair. I had to set them up with some Ety triple flanges because I like deep insertion, and they sound pretty good. The only thing I don't like about them is the cable by the ears. My memory wire constantly gets amnesia and has yet to break in and be comfortable even after even 6+ months of daily use. Despite my complaints about the cable, it is bulletproof and one of the main reasons why I bought these as a beater. Good iems for the price point.

Absolutely. It always gets some getting used-to with new in ears. I remember my first Etymotics, I was like, wtf, what is this, then after a month it all came together.

Yeah the cable going around the ears is quite stiff, I don't mind really.

Absolutely. It always gets some getting used-to with new in ears. I remember my first Etymotics, I was like, wtf, what is this, then after a month it all came together.

Yeah the cable going around the ears is quite stiff, I don't mind really.

At first my ER4s felt painful after only 10 minutes of wearing them, but since they sounded so good I endured, and believe it or not I actually find them comfortable now. My ears adapted and now pretty much everything else feels like it is going to fall out of my ear. My main IEM is the new-ish ER4XRs, but since in my experience Ety cables arent good at putting up with abuse, I got the Shures for work and doing lawn chores. I hate the cable, but it's durable.

I picked up KK's book for $2 the other day.
There is a warm glow inside me knowing that I contributed to his retirement fund.