Post your non-music hauls!

j5yB7nM.jpg

Pretty stoked to check out Dragged Across Concrete

Reactions: CiG
It's not even at the theatres here yet! Fucking sucks. That cover for Malibu Express is amazing btw, "Packing heat from Texas to Malibu Beach" hahaha.
Film distribution these days is fucking whacked. It was like that with Climax. The DVD came out in the UK a few weeks before it got a theatrical release here in the States. It actually opened the day my disc came in the mail.

Film distribution these days is fucking whacked. It was like that with Climax. The DVD came out in the UK a few weeks before it got a theatrical release here in the States. It actually opened the day my disc came in the mail.

Why more and more blockbusters are premiering abroad
"We've reached the point now where a blockbuster film can make as much as 80 percent of its overall box office gross outside of the United States"
"First and most importantly it builds excitement in the countries where the film is not yet playing. In other words, news of blockbuster returns overseas only serve to raise awareness and excitement in North America and as such I believe lead to bigger returns once the film lands stateside."

I saw it as a kid at some point so I basically know the plot, but yeah it's been way over a decade. I decided to grab it when I saw you put it in your list actually.

Its pretty fucking awesome. Far from a masterpiece or anything, but really cool atmosphere . Basically a haunted house story on a space ship/satan in space type shit. Like to hear what you think when you revisit it

Last edited: