Post your non-music hauls!

yeah that was my second choice since i knew big ass 38 specials were pretty popular back then and i was able to tell right off the bat that it was an older model. I've only owned one 38 special and it was a nice little hammerless S&W. I also had a 38 super when i was a youngster but it was a beatup throwaway.

I have a 38 hammerless I also bought as a pocket gun recently

642 Performance Center +P model48401.jpeg

IJWJ8oA.jpg

$2-5 each. Ive only seen The Last Action Hero out of the movies.

When I saw Tech had posted in here I was expecting a massive pile of dildos.

Wasn't too sure about Salem Witch Trials but it was $2 so i said fuck it.

Considering it seems to have been directed by Joseph Sargent who made The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (original 70's version) and MacArthur which both massively rule you made a good gamble I think.

Have you seen One Hour Photo? I see that in the $1 section and if you go back there I'd recommend that one if you're into creepy psychological drama stuff. Robin Williams acted his balls off.

i have not, but will keep my eyes open. They had none of the $1 movies in stock :bah:

Ohhh. That sucks ass. Well, the other film I see I would recommend to you in the $1 section is Unleashed, granted it's the early 2000's Jet Li film, and also granted you haven't already seen it.

I need to slow down with my cheap bastard grabs because my pile of unwatched DVDs is getting out of hand haha.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Have you seen One Hour Photo? I see that in the $1 section and if you go back there I'd recommend that one if you're into creepy psychological drama stuff. Robin Williams acted his balls off.
Yeah, good film. My favourite Robin Williams flick. Really well directed also.

Reactions: CiG
ErRIKSi.gif

Definitely give this film a watch. Williams plays such a fucked up character in it.

Reactions: CiG