Post your non-music hauls!

Nice, lemme know how that Kuklinski film is man, been meaning to check that out for ages myself. I've watched the documentary on him a retarded amount of times, usually right before bed. :tickled:

RS9nxVk.jpg

E9pvo08.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Could you share some words on No One Lives whenever you watch it? I dig the director but I've never heard of it, I didn't even know he'd ventured into the English-speaking market.

Jimmy Blacksmith brings back memories, we had to do that in school. Was the first time we were allowed to watch the movie and read the book as well, up until them it was all annoying fucking books. About the only other interesting one was Cuckoo's Nest.

We got away from books like Othello and Romeo and Juliet because I went to a tech school, (which they killed off here in the 90's in favour of colleges) but we still had to do books and movies that supposedly had some sort of 'learning'. Jimmy Blacksmith was political, Cuckoos Nest was a lesson in treating psychos well, and then of course we had The Club which was unofficially written about the Collingwood Football club because even back then in Victoria they had to force that fucking sport down our throats. The other one we had to do which wasn't bad was the Killing Fields. Both the Killing Fields and Jimmy Blacksmith we got to watch the movie for but the exams were on the books.

IMGP0032.JPG

Decided to hit up a thrift store and they had a sale on, bought a bunch of shit.

Some I have never heard of, like Freeway and Initiation. Others like Erin Brockovich I've wanted to find cheap for ages because I like the director's other stuff quite a lot (Traffic, Che) and wanted to give it another shot, since I only watched it when I was pretty young. It's one of my mum's staples lol she used to watch a VHS copy pretty regularly.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher