Post your non-music hauls!

I came so close to buying a bunch of booster packs while doing grocery shopping the other week. :lol:

boosters are like scratch offs I don’t feel guilty about.
I know I’m gonna loose but now that I’m not a kid, $20 for a handful isn’t a big deal and it’s cheaper than a record.

I played Pokémon MTG and Yugioh briefly back in the day. Didn’t like yugioh.

still have my old Pokémon cards. My sister gave them back to me last week after being the “owner” for years. Looks like she never removed them from the top loaders.

Reactions: CiG
Damn that's sick! I wish I still had all my old cards (wish I kept a lot of shit over the years). I played Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh consistently for years bitd. Good times. I have no idea how I'd justify buying cards anymore though, definitely got no buddies who play and I can't pretend they'd be for my son lmao he's in high school and has no interest anymore.

Might have to just huff copium and pretend they'll be worth something someday, cos the idea of a folder of cards hits me in the nostalgia feels right now. I want a bunch of holo Magnezones. :D

How's this for a weird coincidence. Walking the dog this morning and found these on the sidewalk, no damage whatsoever. It rained last night too, and it was about 6AM when I found them. One of them is holographic.

I guess McDonald's are putting booster packs in happy meals right now, and some kid just didn't like these 4 and tossed them lol.

If that isn't a sign...

20221009_063354.jpg

Bought a Japanese Lost Abyss booster box.

pulled the big boy from the set. Alt art Giratina V. Going over $200+ at the moment.

31AED1D6-49F9-4E7B-B4C9-0B4319BD1F8E.jpeg
F5ADE98F-18A6-4A37-8D1D-B95CDD2540F3.jpeg
FDBCC94E-91FB-4DD8-AB0C-A41284519DB2.jpeg
B51B6100-CF54-406C-B0DE-FAB806B53965.jpeg

Fucking love this movie. Didn't realize until I rewatched it that it tells a pretty fucking coherent conspiracy thriller story almost entirely non-verbally, with even the most surreal scenes not just being arthouse posturing but actually imparting key plot details to the viewer. Underseen masterpiece tbh

Reactions: CiG
2-E56-A896-CFB1-4200-B3-A8-27-F8-F87742-AA.jpg