Post your haul

TrailofDeath

Junior Cheeseburger
Sep 12, 2004
Indiana
Post your latest haul:

Demons & Wizards - Demons & Wizards = Sounds pretty interesting, I like the song structures, dynamics, riffs, solos, vocals. Pretty badass pickup considering I haven't heard much about this band.

The Devin Townsend Band - Accelerated Evolution (Special Edition) = I've only heard good things about Mr. Townsend's Band and must say after just one listen - that I will thoroughly enjoy listening this album while at work. Everything about this album is unique and original.

I think I did well with this haul what ya think? :D

Naglfar - Sheol. Not bad. I wish they had more songs like "I am Vengeance" - easily the best song on the album. Energy, emotion, power,and some fucking good riffs in that song! The rest of the album is pretty good - but I expected better.

Pain - Dancing With The Dead = Don't know what to say about it just yet? Definately different from any other Peter Tatrgren material I've ever heard.

Nile - Anubis t-shirt - had to pick this up when I saw the grim pic of Anubis!

The new Demons and Wizards - Touched By the Crimson King = I liked the first one so much I had to hear the new one. I haven't really got a chance to listen to it yet, but so far the old one was better.

TrailofDeath said:
The new Demons and Wizards - Touched By the Crimson King = I liked the first one so much I had to hear the new one. I haven't really got a chance to listen to it yet, but so far the old one was better.

I heard the song "Terror Train" off that cd the other night, it sounded good, hopefully the entire album will :D

Wolftribe said:
Evoken-Quietus
Shape of Despair-Shades of
My Shameful-Of All The Wrong Things

Doom metal > everything you people got
have you heard kylesa? they're not really traditional doom, but it's pretty savage regardless.

got pelican - australasia a couple days ago, all i can say is :OMG: :worship: :headbang:

last cd i got was Anathema - The Silent Enigma, i love the music, not too much of a fan of the vocals, i think A Fine Day To Exit has much better vocals on it, but i knew that when i bought this cd so its all good. Also got Genesis - Selling England By The Pound, pretty dam solid album, nice to hear Genesis without Collins on the vox. Cds i borrowed of a friend, Foo Fighters Colour and the shape - i thought it was a pretty cool album, certainly a lot better songwriting and creatively wise than the new crap out :\, an enjoyable listen, and finally listened to Black Sabbaths paranoid, really cool album, i see why its commonly referred to as shaping a genre, amazing for 1970!. I also borrowed 'my dying bride - turn loose the swans', didnt like it at all ahah, i guess doom just aint my thing

i got Still Life on vinyl, but i guess that doesnt count, all ill say is its sexy packaging! :headbang:

Got lots of new stuff lately.

Devin Townsend - Infinity, Physicist, Official Bootleg 2000 = all Downloads but they will be replaced by actual albums.

Lykathea Aflame - Elvenefris = download, will replace if possible.

Hypocrisy - Virus = download, don't know about replacing this one, but I kinda feel obligated to do it.

Nevermore - This Godless Endeavour = haven't had too much time to listen to it, but the music sounds pretty damn good.

Carpathian Forest - Skjend Hans Lik = black metal that I got when I ordered 3 titles for $25.

Dissection - The Somberlain = another one of the 3 for $25 deal.

Gorath - Elite = 3 for $25 deal.

And a bunch of other stuff you guys could probably care less for rap, country, Land of the Dead, Vehemence shirt etc....