Post your Hauls!

SoundMaster said:
AWESOME almum, phenomenal band!!
they're addictive.....one of the best current bands out there!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

as I posted I still dont know what to think of them and I have been getting other disc s that are far more interesting ... but ya never know it might just Jump up and slap me in the face!

kittybeast said:
I speak only out of jealousy. We all know how easy it would be to drop hundreds of dollars on one day's haul.....

Not really? :erk: Even if it's my vice it'll very costly for my standards (currency exchange vrs income).

JonnyD said:
I wasnt shittin when I said I had several Months to report to y'all! This dates back to March

Amorphis - Far from the sun ...hahaha This album does nothing for me
loco.gif

Angra - Angels Cry
Angra - Holy Land .... Talk about your whimpy Power Metal.. if they werent playing PPVI I prolly wouldnt have bought these
MD 45 - The Craving ... original version with Lee Ving on Vox .. and its pretty damn good actually!
Meliah Rage - Barely Human ... What a Killer Band I had no Idea what I was missing Barely Human is a Heavy yet accessable record VERY HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!!! and it comes with Unfinished Buisness a previously unreleased album with the singer of Godsmack on Drums and I gotta admit he was a better drummer than a singer!!!

Derek Sherinian - Inertia

Here's where we differ big time. "Far From The Sun" is a great album, I wish Amorphis would had followed that path, nice blend of power/70's prog.

"Holy Land" is the best Angra album, top composition, playing and quality. The album that set them apart form the average power band, and just with 'Carolina IV' the album is a kick ass. "Angles Cry" is not bad, except that the horrible cover of 'Wuthering Heights' makes me puke, that's gay! :yuk:, on the other hand it has 'Carry On' so...:cool:

"Barely Human" its maybe the best MR album, if you hadn't check the old ones do it too. :headbang:

"Inertia" is the true first solo DS album for me, even if "Planet X" is before it will be the base for the Planet X project, while "Inertia" gave the basis to the great collaboration of Lukather/Wylde/Sherinian, nothing but top notch progressive rock albums all the way up.

As for "The Craving" what can I say, a wonderful, really cool one time project. I don't even want to hear the re-release, to me that was a heresy from Mustaine. The original rules big, big time.

No-Mercy said:
Chapter V- hammerfall
Octavarium- dream theater
Touched By The Crimson King- demons & wizards
Madhouse- anthrax
Tyr- black sabbath
Tyranny Of Souls- bruce dickinson
Thundersteel- Riot

thats so far this year

Awsome stuff. Just with "Thundersteel" that haul shines ;)

SoundMaster said:
JUNE 2005 haul:

Candlemass - Candlemass

Hemispheres
A Farewell to Kings
Grace Under Pressure
Test For Echo
Signals
Permanant Waves
Moving Pictures

Got Rush? :p

Not sure what "sinusoidal" means Wyv, but here goes!

KISS – Gold
Judas Priest – Angel of Retribution
Hammerfall – Chapter V Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken
Sonata Arctica – Reckoning Night
KOMA – Sinonimo de Ofender
Alogia – Secret Spheres of Art
Jacob’s Dream – Drama of the Ages
Falconer – Grime vs. Grandeur
Brainstorm – Liquid Monster
Astral Doors – Of the Son and the Father, Evil is Forever
Eyefear - 9 Elements Of Inner Vision
Lanfear – The Art Effect
Moonlight Agony – Echoes of a Nightmare
Pyramaze – Melancholy Beast
Sandalinas – Living on the Edge
Manticora – 8 Deadly Sins
Beyond Twilight – Section X
Iron Mask – Hordes of the Brave
Taraxacum – Rainmaker
Reptilian – Thunderblaze
Twizted Toyz – Of Moon and Scarz

*doesn't include CDR's I've been hooked up with! :headbang:

And I am searching high and low on the 'net for "Sabaton - Primo Victoria"! If anyone knows where I can order it stateside please let me know!

My birthday haul from a month and half back:

Misfits-Misfits collection I
Rush-A Farewell to Kings
Sepultura-Schizophrenia
Black Sabbath-Cross Purposes
Def Leppard-On Through the Night
Sodom-In the Sign of Evil/Obsessed by Cruelty
King's X-Faith Hope Love
King's X-Out of the Silent Planet
Motorhead-Orgasmatron

And just arrived...

Blind Fury - "Out Of Reach": 2004 reissue in CD, now I have all the albums of the Satan/Pariah/Blind Fury era.

Grim Reaper - "See You In Hell"/"Fear No Evil": after years of avoinding GM I decided to get these ones. I guess now I can stand Grimmett vocals :D

Fist - "Back With A Vengeance/The Fist Anthology": a band I wanted to check throughly for some time, also another one to my NWOBHM collection (along with GM). This anthology is real Neat (pun intended) as all the material from their two original albums came on it.

Demons & Wizards - "Touched By The Crimson King": beautiful US/Canada version that comes in a very elegant slipcase and four bonus tracks 'Lunar Lament', 'Wicked Witch'(slow version), 'Spatial Architects' and 'Beneath These Waves' (edit).

Astral Doors - "Evil Is Forever": finally I'm almost up-to-date with the 2005 purchases. I was waiting for this since the beginning of the year.

Wyvern said:
And just arrived...

Grim Reaper - "See You In Hell"/"Fear No Evil": after years of avoinding GM I decided to get these ones. I guess now I can stand Grimmett vocals :D

:OMG:

You didn't like Steve's vocals before now?? :guh:
He always ruled in my book(right up there with Dio :worship: )

-Torben-

Wyvern said:
And just arrived...

Hmmm... now you need Onslaught "In search of Sanity" featuring Grimmett on vox. It's mostly thrash, but a few songs are Metal CHurchish (not in quality) but split the thrash and oldschool powermetal style. It's not bad.

Cool haul though brother Vern !!

Bryant

Diotec said:
:OMG:

You didn't like Steve's vocals before now?? :guh:
He always ruled in my book(right up there with Dio :worship: )

-Torben-

I'm still not quite convinced :D , mostly because I got into Cryonic Temple a lot and Glen Metal voice has something of Grimmett.

@ Bryant: Yes I know about Onslaught and Lionsheart, both with Steve at the helm. So far I'll try to digest GM albums and if so I'll go first for their third to have the collection. Thanks for the hint ;)

Wyvern said:
I'm still not quite convinced :D , mostly because I got into Cryonic Temple a lot and Glen Metal voice has something of Grimmett.

Darn I never even heard Cryonic Temple :D
still a singers tone can putt some people of for sure ( heard that somewhere before :lol: )

-Torben-

Diotec said:

still a singers tone can putt some people of for sure ( heard that somewhere before :lol: )

-Torben-

And you haven't heard me rant about Death/Black vocalists, King Diamond, Udo, etc. :tickled:

Wyvern said:

Cool, also get Chateaux - Chained and Desperate, also with Grimmett on vocals but I think it's a bit rawer, a bit darker of tone than Grim Reaper. Awesome underground record in my book !!

What I picked up in June.

Dream Theater - Octavarium
Pagan's Mind - Enigmatic:calling
Opeth - Still Life
Overkill - Killbox 13
System of a Down - Mezmerize
Symphorce- Twice Second

This month I'm definitley pucking up the Demons and Wizards and Flotsam releases. Plus others I'm sure.

SavaRon said:

Pagan's Mind - Enigmatic:calling
Opeth - Still Life
Overkill - Killbox 13
System of a Down - Mezmerize
Symphorce- Twice Second

This month I'm definitley pucking up the Demons and Wizards and Flotsam releases. Plus others I'm sure.

Very impressive list! Pagan's Mind has to be the favorite of mine in this list. The Symphorce album has made me a total Symphorce freak. I really like the new Dream Theater and Overkill are the shit of course! I like the weirdness of SOAD and Opeth? Well they are not bad but they just don't click with me when I hear them. I don't know what it is. I have the same with Pain of Salvation.

Anyway strong haul Ron!! :wave:

Just scored a great Vinyl ; Drakkar - X Rated . This is a very rare Belgian record, only 500 were pressed. Together with Ritual (also a rare Belgian vinyl at only 200 printed) a holy pair for me now. And both albums are as good as mint !!

Jag Panzer Casting Stones and Decade Of The nAil spiked bat
Cryonic Temple In Thy Power
Manowar Dawn Of Battle Ep, Louder Than hell, Hail To England, into Glory Ride,Battle Hymns/Sign Of The Hammer
Brainstorm Liquid Monster, Metus Mortis, Soul Temptation
Megadeth Greatest Hits
Nevermore S/T

I have bought all these within the last 5 weeks.

Dodens Grav said:
Well, my most recent haul would be from Independence Day (in America :p)

Abattoir - Vicious Attack

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Cryonic Temple In Thy Power

I have bought all these within the last 5 weeks.

SavaRon said:

Lots of quality everywhere, I love this place and its people :wave:

I just made another haul, will be posted as soon as arrived.