Weekend with Hawk (some pics)

Let there be photos! :worship: great to see you guys having so much fun! Some of those cars look pretty groovy as well ;)

Pabla said:
Let there be photos! :worship: great to see you guys having so much fun! Some of those cars look pretty groovy as well ;)

The pictures can't convey how great a day that was. The weather was perfect and the cars and bikes were awesome! And there were hamburgers!! Me loves hamburgers!! :) And of course we were in the great company of Elvis Presley himself!! :tickled:

One of these days when I get a stable job and some money I'll have to ship you
some White Castle's there's nothing like drinking some beers and eating some "Sliders"
(as long as you have a strong stomach :loco: they are quite greasy!)

KMADD said:
One of these days when I get a stable job and some money I'll have to ship you
some White Castle's there's nothing like drinking some beers and eating some "Sliders"
(as long as you have a strong stomach :loco: they are quite greasy!)

I would like that. :) But what I would like even more is meeting you :headbang:. As far as I know you, you are cool as hell! :wave:

carnut said:
huhu, just jokin', I just did a free translation from Dutch and ended up with Car-nut...

How do you say it in Dutch?

You mean the Prog Power fest is that going to be in Chicago? Cause that can be a
Possibility I only live 3 hours from there and any excuse for a road trip to that
great city is a good excuse even though I really dont care for power metal I would
just come up there to meet every one in the UMOS Brigade!!!! :headbang:

KMADD said:
You mean the Prog Power fest is that going to be in Chicago? Cause that can be a
Possibility I only live 3 hours from there and any excuse for a road trip to that
great city is a good excuse even though I really dont care for power metal I would
just come up there to meet every one in the UMOS Brigade!!!! :headbang:

Nope that will still be Atlanta as far as I know, the Chicago PowerFest(I think its called) is happening there in like april or something PP is in september ... which is good! more time to save hahaha .....I Would l love to see Hawk and Carnut at Progpower! that would be completely insane!!!! :D ....... oh and meeting UMOSers is the coolest thing ever!:dopey:

Well If they do come to Florida and If I get a job with some Vacation time next year
I might be able to make the trip just to meet everyone I have family in the Tampa
St. Pete area so I would have a place to crash.

Wyvern said:
Make up your mind guys! :tickled:

I don't like muck Hawk version, is painfully close to auto geek, and frankly carnut sounds much better :p

That's why I chose the English version :D
I think Zep's version is the South African ???? You can't imagine how a colorfull language South African is if you speak Dutch like Hawk and me....

Hawk said:
Narcosynthesis
The River Dragon Has Come
The Heart Collector
Beyond Within
Dreaming Neon Black
The Seven Tongues Of God
This Sacrament
Enemies Of Reality
Sound of Silence
Never Purify
Born
Final Product
My Acid Words
Bittersweet Feast
Sentient 6
Sell My Heart for Stones
The Psalm of Lydia
This Godless Endeavour
:OMG:
they didnt play A Future Uncertain???? ahhhhh that's my favorite song off the album

I think I'll listen to it now!

JonnyD said:
Nope that will still be Atlanta as far as I know, the Chicago PowerFest(I think its called) is happening there in like april or something PP is in september ... which is good! more time to save hahaha .....I Would l love to see Hawk and Carnut at Progpower! that would be completely insane!!!! :D ....... oh and meeting UMOSers is the coolest thing ever!:dopey:

I know! :) Look at how fast carnut and me became good friends. You better be prepared when we meet. I can be a wild man!! :lol:

Wyvern said:
Make up your mind guys! :tickled:

I don't like muck Hawk version, is painfully close to auto geek, and frankly carnut sounds much better :p

Actually "auto gek" means car crazy. Nothing geeky there. But I do think Auto gek its a to literal translating of carnut.

carnut said:
I think Zep's version is the South African ???? You can't imagine how a colorfull language South African is if you speak Dutch like Hawk and me....

Indeed. I love the phrases he comes up with. Makes me want to go there and meet him.

a guy... said:
Nice pics and story. Nice to finally see Hawk!

Thanks. :cool:

#1_Droogie said:
they didnt play A Future Uncertain???? ahhhhh that's my favorite song off the album

I think I'll listen to it now!

Its always a good idea to listen to NeverMore :headbang:

carnut said:

Yes, it is Afrikaans for "car crazy" :loco:
A more informal translation would be "Karbefok", go ask your sis in law, she will confirm it :)

carnut said:
You can't imagine how a colorfull language South African is if you speak Dutch like Hawk and me....

My grandmother tried to teach me Dutch when I was really young. It just never quite caught on with me. I wish I would have payed a little more attention. :erk: